Running Away From My Old Life

I was playing with the angels when I heard Mackenzie crying, I ignored it. Luke tapped my pant leg and pointed to the room she was in, I shook my head. "She's been bad, so no play time". He looked confused and then nodded, understanding. After half an hour, she stopped crying, I hope she went limp, or something like that. We played until 8:45pm, I put the angels to go to bed, and wondered what to do with the baby lying on my pillow.

        I kept her on the pillow and carried it across the room, laying it on the floor. I know it's cruel, but I hope she dies of starvation, I haven't fed her at all yet. Nate and Matt loudly came into our room, they both saw her. Matt went to hold her, and Nate started walking over to me. I panicked, looking around for somewhere to run. He went next to me, "why the fuck was she laying on the floor?" I thought of something fast, "I didn't want to roll over her when I was asleep".

        He looked at me, as if he knew I was crying. Matt walked over to us, holding the now alert creature. "She's starving, she'll die if she doesn't get something to eat". "I can go to the store and buy formula milk for it- I mean her". Matt raised his eye brow, "I'm guessing that you don't like her?" Nate slapped him in the back of the head, "you just realized that?!" I started edging towards the edge of the bed, Nate pulled me back by my collar. "Feed her, now!"

        I was afraid, I'm not feeding her my milk, but I'll get her some milk from the kitchen. I got up and started walking towards the door, "do I have to specify what I mean? Get your ass over here and feed her your breast milk!" I sat back down and lifted up my t-shirt, revealing my breasts, I brought the creature up to them. I held in the tears as I fed her, giving her back to Matt, who left the room holding her. I followed after him, not wanting to be alone in the same room as Nate.

        I went to the Angel's room and kissed Ash on the forehead, I then tucked her in. I left the room sneaking past the room Matt was in with the demon. I grabbed a pair of jeans from my room and my wallet. I wrote a quick letter, "All the hate and stress is directed at the demon, keep her away from my angels. And don't look for me, p.s. Matt, get a brain and focus more. Also, Nate, go screw yourself".

        I dropped the note in the hallway on the floor, then ran away,I hope i never come back. I ran far far away and got in a cab, going even farther away. I ended up in a place with a beautiful pond, with a golden statue in the middle. I heard Nate in my head, Where the fuck are you? 'im at none of your business, when did you ever care about me?' I felt a burning in my eyes, he was trying to see where I was through them.