Finally Mating

Matt stood infront of me, looking over confident. "So you like my size? I'm 10 inches, 11.5 when erect. I have a 4 inch girth". I backed away from him, "no thanks". A hand brushed against my back and more pleasure shot through me. It became warmer around me, to the point where it was kind of painful. He whispered in my ear, "do you want to mate, so that we'll be closer than we ever were?"

        His voice sounded so sexy, that I nodded my head, then I heard Matt whimper. He was staring at us, with jealous eyes, Nate walked over and kissed him, "don't be jealous, she's both of ours". Matt calmed down and ran over, scooping me up and running super fast to the mansion. They brought me to their bedroom. He and Nate smirked at me and started sucking at multiple spots on my body. They left marks everywhere.

Skip to next chapter if you don't want to read an inappropriate part.

        I squirmed when Nate pulled a brand new bottle of something and gave me it. I read it "LUBE". "We don't want it to hurt you, cause it might". I poured some into my hands and Matt layed down on the bed, his thing standing straight. I rubbed it all over him, making him smiled and moan. When I was done, I did the same to Matt. When I was done with both of them, they put some on their hands.

        Matt started rubbing it on my butthole, he then slid his finger inside of me, making me shift, uncomfortable. Nate rubbed it around my vagina hole and put his finger inside of me. He rubbed me there for a few moments, "are you ready?" I nodded and smiles formed on both of their faces.

        Nate layed down and pulled me onto him. I was facing him, he didn't enter me yet, but he was positioning himself. I felt hands on my waist and turned my head to see Matt positioning himself. They both nodded at each other then plunged into me. It hurted, badly, they held it there and spoke in unison, "damn, you're so tight". They kissed the marks that they made and I moaned.

        They started moving, causing me to moan several times. They went faster and faster and I got louder and louder. Their eyes were golden, full if lust. They both moved, getting closer and closer, until Nate hit something, and it hurt. I tightening up, moaning because of Matt. They both slowed down, I felt something warm go into me, I moaned and they both pulled out.

        We took a shower together, not doing anything in their. We changed into t-shirts and fell asleep, I was sandwiched between both of them.