I'm Pregnant?!

I walked out of the bathroom, after puking up a storm. I changed into my black dress, it had roses all over it and white silk lining. I put on my black ballerina flats and went downstairs. Nate and Matt told me we were going to the mall for a while, then to a fancy place. When they saw me, they howled and smiled at me. Matt walked over to me and kissed me.

        I smiled and let him, pulling away when he put his hands on my butt. "You know you're weird, right?" He smirked, "I'm only weird when I'm around my mates, my fully mated mates". I smiled at him and we left, they led me to their black Ford F-150. I sat down on Matt's lap as Nate drove the car, apparently, they don't believe in seatbelts.

        After a long, ride, the car stopped and we walked into the mall. This mall was brand new to me, because it was on no territory. Humans, Rogues, and Werewolves could go here whenever they wanted. We walked by many stores, all if them were cool. I locked eyes on a store that had all types if stuffed animals in it. On a poster, it said that they had every animal, from a to z. You could even win an animal of your choice.

        I broke away from my mates and walked towards the store, hearing footsteps behind me. A hand jerked me back, before I could open the door, "what?" Matt spoke, trying hard not to sound rude, "haven't you noticed that you're getting a tad bit fat?" I looked down to my stomach and saw that I had, but I got mad, Nate had to hold me back. I got mad and ignored the now whimpering Matt.

        Nate led me towards a pharmacy, picking up a box of something and putting it in his pocket. Next, we went all around, they bought me new clothes, and some unnecessary stuff. They went to a BDSM store and bought a bunch of for bed stuff. After several hours of wandering around, we went to a place that was special to me. It was a small lake, it was so pretty, from our childhood.

        This was the only place off of our pack territory that we were allowed to go alone. This was because it was well hidden, and people walked by it, because it wasn't much to them. We had a picnic and I started talking to Matt, he smiled and we ate and had fun all night. We were eating cake, at 4:15 in the morning, having fun and not even tired. I got up and ran away from both of them, puking and wiping my mouth.

        Nate pulled the box out of his back pocket and read some directions on it. "We need you to pee on all of the stick things in here". I nodded and went behind a tree, lifting up my dress and sliding down my undies. I peed on all of them, and then put them back into the box, fixing myself and joining my brothers.

        We ate some strawberries and told some stories, Nate took out the box again and looked at each stick thing, then smiled. He whispered something to Matt, who got up and did his victory dance. "What are you guys so happy about?" "You're pregnant". "I-I am?" They both nodded, I passed out.