I'm Not Mean

Lillian's POV:

        We walked into the mall, Nate and Matt were each pushing a twin stroller. Each of our angels were munching on some crushed strawberries and peaches, that Matt somehow got them hooked on. We started walking into the food court, I was looking around at stores. I saw a Nutella store, my eyes opened wide and I could hear heavenly sounds. I started walking away, until a human guy a bit older than me grabbed me.

        He grabbed my wrists and made a fake scene, "there you are babe". Nate walked over and punched him in the face, "don't touch my girlfriend, you creep". Matt joined him, pushing the strollers with him, "yea". The guy held his bleeding nose and ran away. We decided to go to a McDonalds that was surprisingly part of the mall. We slid into our seats and Nate went to order something for everyone.

        While we were waiting, I heard a group of human girls whispering something in Spanish. They walked over to us and said something out loud. Matt clenched his fists and stood up, he said something back in Spanish and she blew a kiss. The girl fell onto her back, by a jealous me, my wolf, Willis. I grabbed the girl by her hair and yanked her back to her feet. I punched her in the face and she ran away with her friends, both of her black eyes.

        Nate walked over with all of our food, smiling. I had Luke sitting on my lap as I fed him some French fries and a few bites of apples. Nate had Jazz and Ash, Matt had Zach.

        I belly flopped into bed, happy to finally get some sleep after a long day of shopping. Our angels now had everything they need or wanted. I went downstairs and stepped on a pile of legos. I screamed for them to clean it up, I wouldn't have yelled, but I never liked stepping on legos. They started to cry, Matt put all of the legos away. I walked over to the crying babies, but they crawled away from me.

        I tried to pick them up, but they wouldn't let me, so I got pissed and went back upstairs. I changed into baggy sweatpants and a sports bra, putting on my Nike Sneakers. I went back downstairs, putting my hair into a ponytail. I opened the front door and started jogging towards a school that was across the territory. I haven't been allowed to go to school, instead, I was home schooled ever since birth.

        I jogged inside up to the main office, everyone looked down when they saw me, "Luna". I hated when people called me that, it made me seem old, that name should go to an old person in their 20's. I got all of my info, so now I can start school next week.