Second Chance At a Life FAIL

I hope you like it :-)

Comment if you want dedication in my next chapter :-D

_________________________________

        I looked up and saw a guy, he had a hand on y shoulder, looking down at me with concern his his eyes, "i'm Liam, what's wrong?" I shook my head, "family issues". I cried harder, trying to block out the pain inside. "I bet you i can cheer you up?" I looked up at him, "come with me".

        He held his hands out to me, I grabbed it following him to a private area of the park. "Today is a party, in celebration of...  I actually have no idea what". We walked in, playing for half an hour, he gave me his phone number and had to leave. I started walking home, feeling sad when I saw Nate. Matt looked like he wanted to say something, but held his tongue.

        "Lillian, I'm sorry that I said that, you know how Damien acts when he's angry". I shook my head, "you could have just tried to keep control, but your stupid wolf broke my heart. I wish you and Matt luck, take care of my angels, and Mackenzie". I went to the room and put several pairs of pajamas in a bag. I then grabbed a wad of money and shoved it into my pocket.
        I called Liam and he said I could stay, since he only lived with his older sister. I walked to his address and almost broke into tears, but I'll get over the sadness. I put my stuff down and introduced myself to his sister, Sophie. She was kinda nice to Liam, but extremely nice to me.
__
        I walked out of the bathroom, into the room I was staying in. I changed into a grey and blue hoodie-footie, leaving the room. I went downstairs to the living room, noting that Sophie and Liam were humans. I went into the kitchen, "do you need any help cooking?" "No thanks Lilly, i enjoy being in the kitchen to think, why don't you go play with Liam?" I went up to his room, he was laying on his bed playing PS4. "Can i play?" He nodded and took The Last of Us off his dresser, it was the one that didn't come out yet. Because it had special maps and multiplayer.

        I woke up with my head on Liam's chest, he was only wearing pajama pants. I looked at the tv and saw that the game was paused, i got up and went downstairs, making and eating a bowl of cereal. I went back to my room and saw Sophie going through my suitcase, my clothes scattered all over the floor and a phone in her hands. "Yea Megan, she's here.... If i give her to you, you promise not to hurt Liam because remember, he didn't do anything.... Great, i'll have her over there in 5 minutes.... Ok, bye". I backed away from the door and started walking down the stairs.

_________________________________

I hope you like it :-)

Comment if you want dedication in my next chapter :-D