Chapter one: Happy birthday to me

Chapter song: Phora sinner

This for my people going through depression
This for the kids who never felt affection
This for the kids whose parents don't accept them. Saying they love everybody else except them. I know what its like to feel alone. I know what it's like to need a home. I know what it's like to not know what it's like To have a love you can call your own.

See I've done tried every single fucking drug  on that shelf. Trust me man it don't help.
I just feel like im losing myself

***

Lisa Vanderpump's POV

You'd think being an Alphas daughter was great. But it wasn't. I'm turning 18 today and i still haven't found my mate. Sad right. Alpha kids are supposed to be strong not me though. I haven't shifted. I'm looked at as regular human which in the werewolf world that's sad. My parents don't like me.  My siblings left for Alpha training after they turned 18.They don't like me either. The pack doesn't like me either. I have no friends. I have a best friend. But she found her mate and had to move to his pack. She calls me every now and then. But i understand she's busy. I am being the Royal Delta Female comes with responsibility plus she's still in high school. Lily certainly made my life less shitty but she has her own life.

Every pack has an Alpha and a Beta. But the royal pack has An Alpha,Beta, Delta and Gamma. Most of the members of the royal pack are Lycans. Lily was just a regular werewolf but when you are mated to a Lycan after he or she marks you and you complete the mating process. You become a Lycan. You don't age and you become immortal i think that's what I've heard from Lily. She calls me twice a week if she's not busy maybe four times. That hour on the phone with her is something i always look forward to. Other than that. My life goes with my mother wishing i was more like my older sister. My father reminding me I'm curse to the Vanderpump lineage.

Today is no different. I wake up early to make breakfast for the My parents and the beta family. I put it on the table and hurry to shower so i can make it to school in time. If my father isn't stressed I'm lucky to get warm water. The Alpha and Beta house is big but i sleep in the attic. My father doesn't allow me to call him father. I have no idea what I've done to be hated so much.

I open and the shower and the water is ice cold. He doesn't care that i might get sick. I shower and quickly get dressed so i can leave for school. Mrs Smith our beta female is nice to me. She saves me food from time to time. Did i mention i eat when my father says i can. I put on black jeans and a black hoodie. I grab my backpack and a phone that Lily bought me for my birthday last year. I hide it so my father doesn't confiscate it.

I look at the time it's 07:50 shit school school starts at 08:00 and it's a 20 minutes walk. Moon goddess i know you despise me but please can i make it to school without anyone stopping me.

I hurry out my so called room and i see my mother standing at the door. "Good morning Luna" i greet my mom she looks at me and shrugs. Well happy birthday to me.
I open the door and make a run for it. I get to school and I'm late again. I head to first period. I avoid the sympathetic looks and the whispers about me.

The few periods go by fast and it's lunch time. Whenever it's lunch i start to miss Lily even more cause it's a reminder that i am lonely. I sit behind a tree alone and i plug my earphones in and jam to Cardi B. "Hi" a cirpy voice brings me out of my thoughts. I look up and i see a redhead standing in front of me. "Hey" i say. "I'm Abby" she says and i nod. "I'm Lisa". "I'm new here. I was supposed to come in tommorow and you're supposed to show me around but i got bored of sitting around at home doing nothing so here i am". I stand up as quickly as possible i can tell she's a werewolf. "I'm sorry please don't hurt me i thought you were coming in tommorow" i say hiding my face. Tears were running down my face. "Hey hey why would you think I'll hurt you" she asks i look up to see her face has soften and her eyes held concern. " Werewolves here are mean and you're one I'm sorry please don't hurt me." Her face held shock. "You know about Werewolves" she asks. I nod. "I'm supposed to be one but i never shifted "

"Come'on" she says pulling me towards the exit of the school. "Hey schools not out yet" "I know but you're coming with me" she pulls me out of the school and into a red ford Fiesta. Tears were now running down ny face. "Are you gonna hurt me?" "No i would never dream of it i wanna be your friend i just want to figure out why you haven't shifted and i think I know someone who can help us" i just nod simply confused as to why she would want to help me my parents never tried to help figure out why I haven't shifted they just told me i wasn't worthy of Alpha blood. I believed it the moon goddess must really hate me for sins of my past life that I don't know off.

''Welcome to my humble abode" Abby yells. I chuckle it's a really cute cottage. It's not that far from the pack house i noticed as we were driving here the cottage looks fancy and beautiful her family must be rich. "Cute place"i tell her as she drags me into the kitchen "Thanks, you hungry" i nod as she pulls out a pancake mix and gets to work. "We're waiting for my aunt to arrive then we'll figure out why you haven't shifted she's a witch "  my eyes widen as she mentions that she's a witch. My dad hates witches but I choose to withhold that piece of information.

I eat the pancakes like there's no tommorow I can tell Abby wants to question why I'm eating like I've never eaten before but I'm glad she chooses not to question it. The door opens and two girls identical looking girls and two boys behind them and an elderly woman behind all of them enter the house.

One of the boys look at me weirdly so does on of the twin girls. They are so focused i can tell they are mindlinking each other. I'm used to people giving me werid looks so i shrug it off. "Hi back so soon" the elderly woman asks Abby. "Yeah i met Lisa here and her story just shocked me so i figured you might be able to help." Abby tells her aunt. "Hi I'm Teddi Abigail's aunt, These are my daughters Jena and Lena and these are their boyfriends Jacob and Xavier" "Hi I'm Lisa Vanderpump." After i say my surname they are all shocked. "Vanderpump?" Abby asks. "Yeah I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of the Alpha's disgrace of a daughter" I realize what i just said. "Please don't tell Alpha that i called myself his daughter" tears were now threatening to spill out of my eyes. "Hey hey calm down" Abby tries to calm me down she touches one of the bruises that my father gave me yesterday when he caught me eating i wince. A growl erupts from one of the boys he eyes change colour i can tell he's wolf is taking over. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" he asks and touches me. I'm now scared. "I'm sorry for being weak please don't hurt me it really hurts" tears were now falling out of my eyes. He's about to shift. "TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU AND WHY WOULD YOU THINK I'LL HURT YOU"  "Lena you need to calm Jacob down before he shifts remember what happened last time!" Abby shouts. Lena stands in front of Jacob and she touches his mark. He begins to calm down. "I'm sorry for scaring you" he says touching my shoulder. I let out a scream i can feel my bones cracking. Jacob let's out a horrific growl. I scream again and I look at Jacob he is battling his wolf. I let out another pained scream as my bones were cracking. "What's happening!?" Jena shouts. "She's shifting get her outside" Abby's aunt yells.

***

Hello beautiful people.
I would firstly like to thank you for taking your precious time to read my book.

This book is my second attempt at writing and I hope you love it. My first book is TPOG (The Princess of Genovia)
It's totally different from this one as this is a werewolf book and it's a teen fiction.

My first book is still on- going.
I decided to write a werewolf book since I'm obsessed with them. If you like this book of mine please vote by pressing the star at the corner of your screen.
I'm writing two books at the same time which is a very weird thing to do but it's go big or go home. If you don't like this book please don't leave any negative comments just delete the book from your Wattpad and pretend it doesn't exist. As I've mentioned I'm writing two books at the same time so my updates will be very slow. So please bear with me.

Thank you for stopping by if you enjoyed this post until the next chapter then.

Love.
Angela ♡♡♡