Epilogue

Chapter song: Mariah Carey - I still believe

Third person's POV
-------------------------

3 months later

After 10 months even though Lilly wasn't happy with Benjamin tricking her into having a baby. They welcome a beautiful baby boy. They named him Jack.

Lilly being the over the top person she was. She had a baby reveal party. She invited the whole pack ,James, Kenneth and Anna even Allister was invited.

Roman like Damien promised would suffer. He was in the mask and in a prison far from the pack. Lisa even though she hated to admit it. She missed Roman and she loved him. He was her first everything. Roman was sincere and genuine in the beginning stages of their relationship and Lisa knew that in his own sick and twisted way he loved her too. They were mates as much as Lisa and Damien were.

Damien marked Lisa a month after the incident where Lisa nearly killed both Roman and Damien. Damien and Lisa avoided talking about that night at any cost. Especially Damien he refused to talk about it.

"You okay Lisa" Jake asks. Lena and Jake were expecting a baby Lena was two weeks pregnant Jake had shifted into his lycan form instead of a werewolf now and he remarked Lena who was now also a lycan. Lisa knew she would have to find a way to turn Jena and Xavier into Lycans. Lena won't survive immortality without Jena.

"Yes just thinking" Lisa says. "About that night again, you have to let it go Lisa. You won't kill your mate" Jake says. Lisa was glad for Lena's pregnancy before Lena found out she was pregnant. Lena and Jake were attached to her. They wouldn't leave her side.

"I almost did" Lisa whispers quietly. "You know sometimes I can see Damien looking at me with a distant look in his eyes like he's waiting for me to pounce on and attempt to kill him again. Everyone in this pack walks on egg shells around me like I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and kill their King" Lisa whispers and shakes her head and sees the bags under Anna's eyes. Anna had been awfully quiet today.

"Anna are you okay " Lisa asks with concern. "And don't bullshit me" Lisa warns knowing Anna was going to try and say she's okay.

"Kenneth and I have been fighting a lot lately. I overheard him talking on the phone with Damien a few days ago asking him to help find a witch powerful enough to break a bond. I don't think he wants me anymore. I haven't even got the chance to tell him I'm pregnant I don't want him to think I'm trapping him with a baby. Kenneth wants to control everything. I found my father but Kenneth blames him for the death of his father. The way he looks at me has changed. He looks at me like I'm the one that murdered his father. We fought last night because he found out I've been in contact with my father. He forbid it but I didn't listen and we've been fighting a lot because I believe my father when says he didn't murder Kenneth's father" Anna explains crying.

"Who is your father" Lisa asks taking Lisa's hand in her own.

"David Xander Blackwell" Anna says looking at the ground.

"The rogue, Luna Mina's uncle that David Xander Blackwell" Lisa asks unfazed by this piece of information.

"Yes, him." Anna says. "Why do you look like you're ashamed of who your father is" Lisa asks. "If my mate wants to leave me for it, then how should I feel" Anna cries.