Chapter thirteen:Pouring out that broken heart.

Chapter song: Phora Holding on

Holding on doesn't feel the same
Nothing seems to cover up the pain
Baby I've been trying but you can't feel
the same
About me baby
Baby hey hey
Baby I've been trying nothing seems to cover up the pain.
Baby I've been trying holding on holding on
Baby I've been trying nothing seems to cover up the pain
Baby I've been trying holding on holding on.
Yeah I've just been so numb it feels like nothings real.
I've been so empty i can't fucken feel.
But i can feel my body start to fade
My heart is cold that's why I'm so sick of
taking all these fucken pills
Fucken pills
I don't ever talk about it much
Drinking everyday just to escape the memories of us
You paint me as a villain but my blood is on your brush.

***
Previously in Chapter twelve: You abandoned me

"How about that tour?"

I nod my but i feel the colour draining out of my face as i realise I'm gonna have to meet new people.

***

Third person's POV
--------------------------------

Damien leads his tiny mate out of the dinning room and he takes her to the first floor. "This is the pack castle or as other wolves would call it the pack house" he explains.

He leads his mate outside to the fields.

"This is the training area,Gamma Andre and Warrior Jonathan are responsible for the packs training. Mostly Jonathan because Andre has other pack duties to attend to." Damien tells his mate, he could tell she was very much uncomfortable and wanted to get this tour over and done with so she could go back to comfort.

He moves to the houses, where the married  couples of the pack lived explaining the history of his pack and his people to his mate. Who listened to him with interest despite how uncomfortable she was. Damien had ordered everyone to stay out of sight the moment he realised his mate was scared of meeting new people.

"This would be Penny and Andre's house" he says pointing to the beautiful three storey mansion. 

"The one next to it would be Lilly's and Benjamin's house" he says.

"Although Penny, Andre, Lilly and Benjamin share a floor in the pack house they have they private houses"

"So does Abby and Joshua and us" Damien explains

Damien shows his mate the his mother's beautiful garden.

He shows her Abby and Joshua private house.

He shows her around the pack house, the court house , the panic room incase of an emergency , he shows her the entire estate and vows to show her his private estate when he was mentally and emotionally ready.

"Sire the council has requested your presence" a member of the guard tells Damien.

He looks at Lisa delegating mentally whether to see the council later or should he go attend his duties.

"Go" Lisa whispers.

He nods his head. "Dan you make sure my mate gets back to her room safely"

Dan nods and bows as Damien runs towards the court house.

"This way my queen" Dan says.

"Do you perhaps know where Lilly is?" Lisa asks.

"This way your highness" Dan says.

Lisa mentally screams at him to call her Lisa

They walk back to The castle (pack house). They walk to an office that is written Royal Delta Female Lilly. Lilly probably chose that she's dramatic like that Lisa thinks chuckling to mentally.

She knocks and Lilly's personal assistant  opens the door. "Your majesty" she addresses Lisa

Lisa hates being called your majesty but she was loving the respect even though she is  terrified of almost everyone in this pack.

"Is Lilly in?" Lisa asks her.

"Mine" Dan mutters behind Lisa

"Mate" the girl says.

"Sandy did you give Chef Sam the list of all the foods Lisaaa ,uhm Lisa, what brings you here?" She looks between Dan and Sandy "Ohhhh" she realises.

Lisa was beginning to get uncomfortable. Dan and Sandy were looking at each other like they are reading each other's souls.

"Eeehhhmmm" Lilly pretends to clear her throat.

"Forgive me your highness, my lady" Sandy says.

"No its okay, congratulations Sandy on finding your mate, you can take the rest of the day off" Lilly tells her.

"Yeah, yeah you can also go uhm Dan" Lisa tells Dan.

"His Majesty said"
"His Majesty said you accompany me to my room, I'm sure Lilly can handle that now go" Lisa says cutting him off.

"Zelena is not my mother" Lisa tells Lilly.

"Whaa?" Lilly says and Abby and Penny bust into the room. "There's a court case scheduled in an hour" Abby says.

Tears were now running down Lisa's face. "Lisa what's wrong"  Abby asks.

They pull her into a group hug.

"The woman i grew up knowing as my mother isn't my mother and i met my mom today she's from this pack, my mom was living her best life in the royal pack and i was getting beaten for not shining the floors almost every day of my life" Lisa explains to her friends pouring her broken heart out.

"My father is the reason I grew up without knowing my real mother, my mother was my fathers real mate but he was already mated when they met and they offspringed and had me but my mom is the camarade of a lycan and y'all know how Lycans are with their mates and when my mom chose to leave with her Lycan mate my father took her to werewolf court and i got to stay with my father and my mother was never granted visitation rights. I know it's not her fault but i can't help but feel like she didn't try to find me, visit me" Lisa says sobbing.

"I want to forgive her but i can't bring myself to do it" Lisa says.

"So whose your mother" Lilly asks.

"Dr Amelia Parker" Lisa tells them.

"Jacob's mom?" Abby asks.

****

Hello lovies.

I know that chapter was short.

I'm kinda in writers block mode at the moment, also i didn't want to make it long since the previous chapter was so long.

Anyways until the next chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love
Angela ♡♡♡