Chapter thirty- three: Rest is for the dead

Chapter song: The weekend ft Ed Sheeran- Dark times

Third person's POV
------------------------

"We are not safe here Abby. We must leave tonight" Amelia says worriedly. "Before you knocked on our door. Jonathan and I were reading a letter Lisa left for me. Explaining everything. We were discussing leaving the territory tonight. That's what Lisa instructed in the letter." Amelia says pacing back and forth.

"We should go to my house. Link Jonathan. I'll get Jena and Xav." Abby says knowing Amelia was right.

"Lisa in the letter said. If I am reading this. It means that they have found him. If they've found him. It's only a matter of time before that tyrant figures it out. "Amelia says and mindlinks Jonathan to meet her at Abby's and Abby shots Jena a text.

Amelia make it to Abby's house right around the same time as Jonathan, Jena, Xavier and Teddi.

Abby mutters a protection and muting spell around the house. They enter Joshua's office.

"Lisa left a note for Amelia" Abby tells Lilly, Benjamin and Joshua.

"Lisa has found him" Amelia tells. "Fuck" Benjamin curses. Ben wasn't someone who cursed. He was always poised and barely lost control of his emotions but this was a different situation. His mate and baby were in danger. He knew Roman. He would hurt anyone is his path to get to what he wanted. "This changes everything" Benjamin grits out.

"We must leave the territory" Amelia says her mommy instincts kicking in. She wanted to make sure her children were safe. She wanted to see them.

"We have no idea where Lisa is" Abby says. "James and Jacob were seen entering Allister's territory" Joshua says. "Allister, James's brother?" Amelia asks getting more worried about her kids as their conversation seemed to progress.

"Yes, we have reason to believe that's where Lisa is." Benjamin says remembering the video Allister had sent to aggravate Roman.

"We can't be certain that's where they are, Allister is not stupid. He knows very well that we have a camp set up outside his territory, James and Jacob entering his territory doesn't guarantee us finding them there. That could of been them confusing the enemy" Jonathan speaks.

"I understand we are all worried about our safety as we are the ones closest to Lisa and Jacob but we can't all leave. He is not stupid" Jonathan continues referring to Roman as he wasn't sure whether to call him Damien or Roman.

"I'll stay here. I just need a guarantee that my mate will be safe" Benjamin says.

"The women should all leave. We'll stay here" Xavier suggests speaking for the first time since they've entered the room. Before anyone could protest Joshua speaks with authority leaving no room for an argument. Beta mode in full effect.

"That's a good idea. We could send them to Kendrick's territory. Teddi can open a portal to his territory and I'll explain the situation to him. Let's hope that he will trust me and they will all leave the territory through the border so Roman doesn't get suspicious" Joshua was the joke star of the group. It was rare to seem him so serious and in control.

"If Kendrick doesn't believe you?" Abby asks.

"I'll give him no choice but to do so plus I'll have evidence." Joshua says tapping the kings old diary.