Bonus chapter!!!!

Chapter song: Russ - Cherry Hill

A very long time ago

"Madam Juilliard. Miss Zara is here to see you." A servant spoke.

"Send her in please" Juilliard spoke very nervous as she and Zara were mortal enemies what could she be doing here.

"My Queen" Zara addressed Juilliard.

"Please, Just Juilliard. Perhaps let's take a seat and you shall tell me what brings you here all the way from Africa.

"I hope you don't mind. I invited Pamela here" Zara says.

"You being here yourself is dangerous. Now you invite Pamela to my land." Juilliard spat.

"Forgive me your majesty but this war needs to end. For the sake of our children."Zara says trying to calm down Juilliard.

"My husband won't be happy with you here but he can let that go but Pamela that's a different story." Juilliard tells Zara.

"That's okay. Pamela is half- witch she'll just teleport here. Though it will take up half her energy" Zara says sitting down getting comfortable.

A portal opens and Pamela falls out of it. Juilliard runs to her side. "You said half her energy" she snarls at Zara.

Who just shrugs. "I assumed she was using her powers and her body was used to it"

"Never assume" Juilliard snarls.

Zara though unfazed by her little outburst.

"She'll be up in about 10 minutes" Zara says after inspecting Pamela.

10 minutes later.

Pamela wakes up coughing.

"We don't have much time" Pamela coughs out.

"What's this about?" Juilliard asks.

"I had a vision. If this war goes on any longer. It will be an end of our races. "I'm sorry but i can't let that happen. My son recently found his mate and in the vision i saw their kids being wiped out by this war and I'm sorry but these kids deserve to live and so does my son and his beautiful mate" Pamela says.

"So what do you suggest be done, I know my husband he's a stubborn man" Juilliard says.

"We'll cast a spell. Two chosen beings we'll deem them the saviors or the destroyers of the supernatural race" Pamela says.