Chapter twenty-four: weird feelings

WARNING!!!

MATURE SCENE!!

Chapter song: Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please me
Please me, baby
Turn around and just tease me, baby
You know what I want and what I need, baby
(Let me hear you say)
Please
(Let me hear you say)
Please (Woo)
Please me, baby
Turn around and just tease me, baby
You know what I want and what I need, baby
(Let me hear you say)
Please
(Let me hear you say)
Please (Woo)

[Cardi B]
Lollipoppin' (Poppin'), twerkin' in some J's (Ooh)
On the dance floor (Uh-huh), no panties in the way (Nope)
I take my time with it (Ow), bring you close to me (Ow)
Don't want no young dumb shit
Better f*ck me like we listenin' to Jodeci
I was tryna lay low (Low), takin' it slow (Slow)
When I'm f*ckin' again (Ayy)
Gotta celebrate, do you man look good? Better put him away
If you can't sweat the weave out, you shouldn't even be out
Dinner reservations like the pussy, you gon' eat out

[Cardi B & Bruno Mars]
I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it
Tonight and after that
Let's do it one more time
Girl, I ain't one for beggin', but now you got me beggin'

[Bruno Mars & Cardi B]
Please me, baby
Turn around and just tease me, baby

Third person's POV
-----------------------

Lisa kept pacing back and forth in her room. They want to kill me. Was all she could think about. Damien opened the door to Lisa's room. He knew something was bothering her, he could feel it. Even though Lisa kept her feelings hidden from him. He could feel something was wrong with his mate.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"I can't get out of this stupid dress" she sobbed going straight into Damien's arms.

Damien knew it wasn't about the dress but he chose not to ask her. Let her cry it out.

"Let me help you then" Damien whispers in her ears his hot breath caressing Lisa's skin.

Damien runs his fingers down Lisa's neck and Lisa so deep into his touch let's out an moan.

Damien's body stiffens.

Damien trails his fingers down Lisa's back to the zip of the dress. He unzips the dress and Lisa steps out of it revealing her breast.

Damien plants kisses on Lisa's neck and turns her around so she's facing him. Her breast swell and her nipples harden at his touch.

"Lisa" Damien murmurs. His thumb slowly rolls, the end of her nipple. She moans at this action.

"You have such perfect skin" Damien goes back to kissing Lisa's neck and trails to her face. He places feather-like kisses across her jaw, chin and the corners of her mouth.

He gently pushes her on the bed and proceeds to take of his jacket and his tie. He unbuttons his shirt, not taking his eyes of Lisa who watches him attentively.