Chapter six: The mating ball

A/N:Warning this chapter contains Sucidal thoughts and deep feelings of self-hatred. This could be a trigger for people with anxiety and depression.

Chapter song: Camila Cabello Something's gotta give

Loving you i thought i couldn't get no higher
Your November rain could set the night on fire ,night on fire
But we could only burn so long
Counterfiet emotions only run skin deep
Know you're lying when you're lying next to me,next to me
How did we get so far gone?

I should know by now.
You should know by now.
We should know by now.

Something's gotta give,something's gotta break
But all i do is give and all you do is take
Something's gotta change but i know that it won't
No reason to stay, it's a good reason to go.

Lisa Vanderpump's POV .
----------------------------------------

I woke up in my old mattress with an asprin and a small bag near me. I knew Mrs Smith had taken me upstairs. I hardly see Mr Smith but he's also nice to me. I open the small bag and i see its clothes and some bandages. I know i broke a few bones last night. I tried to stand up but it was useless i couldn't.

I drink the asprin and water that's next to it. I look up at the small window in the basement. I see the moon is up. I look at the old clock it's 03:45am.

I pray to the moon goddess that Cara comes back. For a moment there i felt complete when she was in my head. But now she's gone.

So Nia isn't my mom. I guess that explains why she hates me. Question is who is my mom. Does she care about me. Does she know what what I'm going through. Does she know about the abuse, the depression, the rejection by everyone that's supposed to love me. Why did she leave me here with these people that hate me so much.

I look up to the moon and i start praying.

Dear gracious one.

Your grace i pray for my life to get better. If not please let someone kill me cause i can't take it anymore. The suffering, the pain. It js said that you love all of us equally but i don't see it. My mate rejected me. The gift that you were supposed to bless me with rejected me. I have no idea what I've done to be hated so much but please moon goddess take me for i can't take it anymore.

In your gracious name
I pray.

I silently cry and i start to lose consciousness.

For the past two days. Mrs Smith would come into my room and give me food and painkillers and told me to not worry about my chores other omegas would take care of it i should focus on getting better before my father comes back from Alpha Willam's pack.

***

I woke up around 09:00am later than i usually do but i woke up regardless of painful my body was. I had a hard time standing up but these three days of resting did me good. My body hurt like shit. But then again i was a piece of shit like my father has called me numerous times. In fact after three days ago he doesn't deserve to be called my father he's just a sperm donor to me.

I limp towards the kitchen holding on to everything i can find so i don't fall down. I think i broke my spinal cord I'm not sure. I'm not a doctor but i might as well be one since I've been taking care of myself for the past 10 years. Me and the sperm donor have never been close but he was never abusive like he is now. Something happened ten years ago to trigger him.

I see Jane the woman in charge of us omegas and she looks at me with pity. She's also been nice to me. She's like mother to me cause I've spent ten years of my life working alongside her. She doesn't know my father doesn't allow me to eat. I'd like to keep it that way. She already pities me. I remember when i was twelve years old and she asked my sperm donor to adopt me since he didn't want me but my sperm donor threatened to kill her.

She gives me the easier job there is. To sit at the bar during the mating ball and make drinks. She helps me walk to the ball room and i see it is beautifully decorated. She gets me a seat and i see her daughter Anna is also at the bar. I smile as Anna is also nice to me. Jane instructs Anna to not let me lift a finger.

After Jane disappears into the pack house. I beg Jane to let me help her and she refused to i sat on the chair and watched as the other omegas carried on with decorations.

Anna gushed about how the King of all supernatural beings would be here.

Really i had no interest in him. Why would a Lycan king, a king of all supernaturals have an interest in a mere human. The lowest ranking wolf in the pack.
Anna really wanted to meet her mate and i hope she does.

A few hours later....

Guests started pouring in and the mating ball had began. Most Alphas were in the ball room you could tell by the aura of power they all held. The music suddenly stopped.

Introducing King Damien Arthur Romanov and The Royal Beta Joshua Black and The Royal female Delta Lilly Collins.

Everyone bowed down as they walked through the room. I tried bowing my head but it hurts so much. I just looked down.

His beta i think walked behind him with a girl in his arm. Everyone stood up as the  man behind him announced you may continue. The music carried on playing. Abby and Jena made their way towards me.

"Hi" Abby said with a big smile on her face.
"Hey" i gave her a weak smile.
"You okay" she asks.
"Yeah except the fact that most of the bones in my body are broken and i can barely stand I'm doing just fine" i tell her.

"Is it me or is it possible that the King is staring at us or maybe you " Anna asks breaking the awkward tension.

"Why would he look at me? I think he's looking at you or Abby for that matter"  I tell her wincing. I notice the king stood up from his chair and was now walking towards us so was Lilly and the Beta. I bowed my head even though it hurt like a bitch. I look up and i am staring straight in his ocean blue eyes.

"Mine" he mutters and everything goes black.

******

Hello beautiful people.

So Damien is Lisa's second chance mate. Well i think that much was obvious in the description of the book. (Laughs at the not funny joke)
I'm lame i know (laughs again)

Anyways we've established I'm not funny.

Thank you for taking your time to read my lame book that gets better ( laughs again)
Please vote  (i know you don't want to but please do. It will encourage me to keep writing and writing is my passion..

Okay
Thank you.

Love
Angela♡♡♡