Chapter fifteen: He's so jealous

Chapter song: Jasmine Thompson- Mad world.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
Find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me, what's my lesson?
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
Find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world

Lisa Vanderpump's POV
-----------------------------------------

"Theo" i say in a shaky voice.

Theodore Cambridge. The boy omega from my dad's pack he was a warrior like his father was. His father died on duty by a rogue attack and his mother committed suicide after the lose of her mate. After that Theo had just me and Lilly. He and Lilly were the only people who knew that my father was abusing me. When Zelena started beating me as well Theo couldn't stand it anymore and he confronted my dad and he was immediately demoted to omega but he didn't care, he only cared about my wellbeing.

He kept on defending me. I remember the day Mason beat the shit outta me for looking at him. Theo was so fed up that he attacked Mason. He was immediately banished from the pack he'd attacked the future Alpha, putting the pack in jeopardy. If he were to kill Mason the pack would be left without an Heir. One thing i give to my dad's pack they protected their own, well the high ranked wolves of course.

He was banished in front of the whole pack, my dad wanted to make an example of him. After Theo had packed his things and left. My sperm donor sent warriors after him and his exact words were "Kill him".

Lilly and i mourned his death and soon after that Lilly found her mate and i was left alone. I had no one then. I had to face my cruel reality alone. I never had time to mourn his death but his not really dead. He's here, standing right in front of me.

I clear my throat. "Uh please state your name, rank and relation with Katherine for the court" i say sounding less confident than i did a few minutes ago.

"I'm Theodore Cambridge, i was a warrior in the  Silver lunar pack then i got demoted to omega, then Alpha Vanderpump banished me from the pack and I've been a rogue ever since. Kat is my mate. Katherine i mean" Theo says.