Chapter two:Rachet Happy birthday

Chapter song: Major Lazer Cold water ft Justin Bieber & MO

Everybody gets high sometimes , you know What else can we do when we're feeling low? So take a deep breath and let it go. You shouldn't be drowning on your own.

And if you feel your sinking, i will jump right over into cold ,cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And i hope you know

I won't let go.

***

Lisa Vanderpump's POV

I let out the final agonizing scream as i open my eyes and everything becomes so clear. I look at my legs and i see black and white paws. "Wow she looks beautiful" i hear Abby say and a mirror suddenly appears in front of me and i look at myself and I see I'm a very large wolf a black and white wolf with a large grey line going through my face. I do look beautiful. "We sure do"  "who are you" "I'm your wolf my names Cara"  "Shift back Lisa"  Teddi says. "How do i shift back" "Think of your human form every detail about you" I do as she tells me and i shift back. Abby throws me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I put them on and I'm led inside by Abby's aunt. "You Lisa Vanderpump you are special, nothing is clear to me yet but you and Jacob here have a connection which explains Jacob's reaction to your bruises. Your wolves have a connection that was created since birth. You both hold incredile power but you Lisa the power that you hold is beyond. Jacob touching you must've awakened your wolf.

As she says that i look at him and smile. You two hold an incredible bond far stonger than a mate bond. I smiled at this knowing someone will have my back on matter what. 

His mate growled at this. I jumped at that feeling a bit nervous that she might hurt me.

I looked at the clock and i started to panic. "Oh my goddess he's gonna kill me. He's so gonna kill me i don't wanna die on my birthday"

"Birthday?" Questions Abby.

"Whose gonna kill you?" Questions Jacob.

"

I have to go.  I really have to go." I say walking towards the door.

"Hey hey Calm down. Come back here i need to give you something to  mask your sent no one can know you've shitfted yet with the power that you hold it will be used for evil rather then good." Teddi said.

I slowly walked towards her. "The potion I'm going to make is gonna take some time so get your acquainted with Jacob and the others while Abby and i work on the potion"
Teddi says.

"Uhmm how long is it gonna take cause i need to go make lunch for the pack i should've started a while back if the foods late I'll probably get a" i look at Jacob and decide to keep that piece of information to myself.

Teddi looks at me knowing what I meant.
It will probably take about 30 mintues.
I look at the clock and sigh knowing I'll get a beating today.

"I'll kill him if he touches us again."

I jump at the sudden voice. "Sorry I'm still getting used to having a voice in my head"

They all nod. I sit down on the couch and look at the watch growing impatient at the second.