Chapter twenty seven: Fucking Allister Carter

Chapter song: Phora lost

Like why the fuck I always feel alone?
I don't know why I always feel alone
Know you cried but I fuckin' tried
You up by my side, I was still alone
Sometimes I miss the way it was
Only okay when I'm off the drugs
I ain't been outside, I ain't seen the sun
I've been tryna stay away from everyone
We do not love when we need it most
Run from the truth 'til we see it close
I can never tell what's fake or real
Your love haunts me still like I'm seeing ghosts
I know the emptiness of feelin' numb inside
When your heart is breakin', you too numb to cry
So you turn to pills and I know the feeling
You don't wanna live so you'd rather die
But, none of us really wanna die alone
So many times you would cry alone
I can't say I don't think about you
But these feelings are easier to hide than show
Tell me what's love?

***
Previously in Chapter 27

"Allister believes they are the only two who are powerful enough to stop your mate" Vannessa tells Lisa.

"Okay now listen here Vanessa here's what's going to happen and if anything happens differently believe the will be people who know and you'll all be very sorry" Lisa says and fills Vanessa in on what she's planning.
***

Third person's POV
------------------------

"Has anyone seen Lisa" Lilly asks entering the dinning hall where everyone was seated.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen Lisa since she went on her run with Lena and that was 3 hours ago" Jena says getting nervous all of a sudden.

"Isn't it kind of weird that James and Jake take off on an training session and then Lena and Lisa disappear too" Penny asks growing suspicious.

"What are you insinuating" Lilly snaps at Penny.

Jena's phone rings.

"It's Jake" she says and answers it and places him on loud speaker.

Jake: Hey Jena sorry to bother you but where is Lena i can't get hold of her. I wanted to tell her that James and I made it safely to the mountain before i lose cellphone service and i can feel it in our bond she's very scared where she is.

Rebecca: Lena is okay honey we were watching a horror movie and she's sleeping she might be having a nightmare.

Jake: Tell her I'll try calling again when i have cellphone service and that i love her.

"Still insinuating anything Penny" Lilly asks after Jake ends the call.

Penny just shrugs.

"We were not watching a horror movie, why did you just lie to him" Penny asks Rebecca.

"I sent James and Jake to the mountain of witches. Jake is a wizard and he needs to find he's true power so he doesn't need any distractions. He needs to be focused on his mission" Rebecca says looking Penny straight in the eye.

"Perhaps we should go look for the queen and her sister in law" Rebecca suggests standing up.

_ _ A few hours earlier_ _