Chapter twenty-five: Suspicious meetings

Chapter song: H.E.R - Fate

I'm lost, is it really even my fault?
I don't think that it's supposed to be hard
If it's really meant to be
So give me a sign, is he always gonna be mine?
Have I given it enough of my time?
You cannot blame if it don't mean nothing

Sweet, sweet fate
I had about all I can take
Am I livin' in the bed that I made?
Is it yours? I wonder
Sweet, sweet fate (Sweet, sweet fate)
Oh if it's really out of my hands (If it's really out of my hands)
Can you forgive all of my sins? (Can you forgive all of my sins?)
Have mercy on me, me

Why me? If you walked a mile using my feet
You would go a little easy on me
You'd know where I'm coming from, yeah
How come, when I'm lookin' at everyone
They get away with havin' their fun
I'm paying these dues when they don't mean nothing

Third person's POV
-----------------------

"Where have you guys been" Damien says looking at Lisa suspiciously.

"They thought I was the mole" James says trying to shift attention from a devastated Lisa.

"What" Amber says glaring at Lisa and Jake.

"Don't look at me like that. I only thought of that because of the vampire that looks like him that i saw in the vision when i touched Mason" Lisa snaps at Amber and she immediately looks down.

"Vision?" Rebecca asks.

"Yeah, that's why i was frozen last night. I was pulled into some memory of his" Lisa explains.

"Alpha Williams, my father and Jame's brother they're all working together." Lisa tells them.

"I heard Alpha William's thoughts, they're going to start approaching Alpha's who have a vendetta against Damien" Jake says.

"This is going to be bigger than i thought" Kendrick says.

Lisa wonders whether they should approach Kendrick about their findings.

"We'll be prepared" Damien answers.

"No, we'll need allies, approaching Alpha's is just the beginning. We don't know what they're going to do next. Heck they don't even know what their going to do next." Lisa says.

"I saw it in Mason's memory. They're not sure what their plan is. They are just planning as they get more allies." Lisa tells them.

"What exactly did you see in Mason's memory" Andre asks Lisa.

"They were sitting in Vanderpump's office. Vanderpump, William, James's brother and of course Mason, Jason, Vannessa, Zelena and William's wife. They don't want Damien to rule any longer. James's brother couldn't agree more. He wants revenge on Damien for killing his father. " Lisa starts to talk.

James and Damien share a look. A look Lisa couldn't comprehend.

"He said killing his mate wasn't enough, they thought that would break Damien but clearly it didn't so now they want to kill Andre, Ben, Joshua, Kendrick and James. Your brother was intent on killing you first" Lisa says looking at James.