Chapter thirty-one: He who has not been revealed

Dedicated to: BriseidaSabalza & zane99 for nicely asking me to update and following my profile💘

Chapter song: Natalie Taylor- Surrender

We let the waters rise
We drifted to survive
I needed you to stay
But I let you drift away
My love where are you?
Whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready
Can we, can we surrender?
I surrender

Third person's POV
-----------------------

"Alpha" Joshua says hesitantly.

"I don't want to hear anything other than you've found her" Damien growls out gripping his glass of whiskey.

"There's no sign of her in Vanderpump's territory and William's territory as well. We haven't been able to gain access to Allister's territory." Joshua says feeling disappointed that they are falling in finding his Luna.

"Joshua i said i don't... however from our camp site we saw something interesting" Joshua says cutting Damien who was attempting to speak.

"James and Jacob were seen entering the territory a few days ago" Joshua says not so sure if he should be sharing this information with his Alpha.

That catches Damien's attention but a beeping sound distracts him immediately.

"GET OUT" Damien grits out and Joshua sighs and walks out knowing to not argue with him when he is in that state.

Damien locks the door to his office after Joshua exits and presses the code and he enters his secret office. He picks up the beeping phone.

"Your Grace we've lost him. We've lost the masked prisoner" he hears and throws the phone across the wall and growls so loudly his entire pack felt his anger surging through the pack bond.

***
"I'm tell you Joshua something is fishy around here" Abby tells her mate after Damien's anger spiral.

"I know i still don't understand why James and Jacob would go to Allister's territory." Joshua says running his hands through his hair frustrated.

"James, Jacob and Lisa have been having secret meetings. You know before she was kidnapped Lisa started sleeping in her room with Lilly, Lena or spending nights at her mom's. She avoided him at all costs and when he touched her she looked sick. I didn't want to ask her. I wanted her to come and confide in me and tell me if she something was wrong between them i should've asked her" Abby says feeling stupid she didn't ask her what was going on.

"Wait you said she looked sick when she touched him" Joshua asks.

"Yes, disgusted even." Abby says "What what's going on babe." She asks.

"I'm going to go to the Library. You go to our house. You contact Benjamin and Lilly to meet us there. If what I'm thinking is right we're gonna need the privacy of our house." Joshua says and rushes out the door.

****Allister's territory****

"He's not healing" Lisa says observing him.

"He's been held hostage over 240 years. He's probably been fed silver, wolfsbane and who knows what else. He's wolf is just as weak as he is probably weaker." James says.