The cast List.

The cast List is not complete. I'll be updating it as i go on...

Thank you in advance

****

Annalisa Dorit Vanderpump (Romanov) - Female lead. (Tribrid)

CARA - Lisa's wolf

Damien Arthur Romanov- Male lead king of all weres and Lycans (Lycan)

Lillian Collins (Lilly) - Lisa's best friend and Royal Delta Female (mate of Benjamin Moore) (Lycan)

Benjamin Moore  (Ben) - Royal Delta male (mate of Lilly) (Lycan)

Abigail Robinson  (Abby) - Daughter of Chancellor Dimitri Robinson  (Royal beta Female, mate of Joshua Black) (Lycan- witch in practice)

Joshua Black - Royal Beta ( Damien's best friend , mate of Abby) (Lycan)

Penelope Grayson (Penny)- Royal Gamma female , mate of Andre (Lycan)

Andre Grayson- Royal Gamma, mate of Penny  (Lycan)

Jacob Parker  (Jake) -(Half brother of Lisa) Were-wizard

Lena Vega - Cousin of Abby, mate of Jake (werewolf) inherited fathers genes.

Jena Vega- Lena's twin sister, mate of Xavier Parks ( werewolf) inherited fathers genes.

Xavier Parks - Mate of Jena ( werewolf)

Teddi Vega - Mother of Jena and Lena , aunt of Abby, mate deceased  (Witch)

Amelia Parker- Mother of Jake and Lisa , mate of Jonathan (Lycan)

Jonathan Parker- Father of Jake , mate of Amelia, General of the royal army (Lycan)

Amber Romanov- Damien's sister. Royal Princess , mate of James ( Lycan)

James Carter- Prince of Vampires, good friend of Damien ( Vampire)

Shirley Cambridge- Aunt and Godmother of Amber and Damien, mate of Tom (Lycan)

Tom Cambridge- Uncle and godfather of Amber and Damien, mate of Shirley  ( Lycan)

Kenneth Kendrick- Cousin of Damien, Alpha and mate of Anna Green (Lycan)

Anna Green- Friend of Lisa, Luna and mate of Kenneth Kendrick (Lycan)

Jane Green - Mother of Anna Green, ex- head maid of the Silver lunar pack, m (werewolf)

Beth Smith (Mrs Smith) - Female beta of the Silver lunar pack, mother of Jason Smith, mate of Parker Smith. (Werewolf)

Parker Smith - Beta of the Silver lunar pack, father of Jason Smith , mate of Beth Smith. ( werewolf)

Jason Smith- Lisa's ex mate (rejected her). Mason's best friend. (Werewolf)

Mason Vanderpump- Lisa's older half brother  ( first born of Alpha Vanderpump) , mate of Alicia Rinna.

Alicia Rinna - Daughter of the head enforcer of the Silver lunar pack, mate of Mason Vanderpump.

Vanessa Vanderpump - Daughter of Cole and Zelena Vanderpump, Lisa's half sister, mateless (werewolf)

Cole Vanderpump - Lisa's father, Alpha and mate of Zelena Vanderpump. (Original mate of Amelia Parker)  (werewolf)

Zelena Vanderpump- Mother of Vanessa and Mason Vanderpump, Cole's chosen mate (werewolf)

Janet Hill - Maid of Lisa, mateless (werewolf)

Chancellor Dimitri Robinson- father of Abby and important member of the royal council.

Rebecca Cress - Amelia's best friend and Aunt of Jake and Lisa, mate deceased (Witch)

Lord Henry- Part of the royal council. (Lycan)

Allister Carter- King of the vampires, younger brother to James  (Vampire)