Chapter three:The prodigal son and daughter return.

Andra-Day-Rise up

You're broken down and tired
of living life on a merry-go-round
And you can't find a fighter
But i see it in you so we can walk it out
Move mountains
We go walk it out
And Move mountains

And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
AndI'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you

When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breath
And i know you feel like dying
But i promise you we will take the world to its feet

Lisa Vanderpump's POV
---------------------------------------

I avoided Jacob. Which was a bit difficult cause we had all classes together. A part of me was glad that it was Friday and a part of me wasn't. Mr Potter told me hats weren't part of the school policy so i had to take my hoodie off. Whispers started going on that my father was right i am a disgrace to the werewolf community that i'm a disgrace to the Silver lunar pack.

Jacob acouldn't control his wolf and stomed out of class at that very moment  and i haven't seen him since then.

Today's school day would be cut short because all omegas needed to go to the pack house to help prepare for the welcome home party for my siblings and the Beta kids.

It was now lunch and i was sitting on my own at the table i usually sit at with my nose buried inside a book. "Hey chicka"  Abby says startling me.

Abby, Xavier, Jena were standing in front of me. Which Xavier carrying two trays and both Jena and Abby were also carrying a tray of food.

"What are you doing?" I ask at they were pulling chairs to sit down with me.
"Sitting what does it look like were doing" Xavier replies sarcastically.
I roll my eyes at his sarcastic tone. "If you guys sit here you'll be marked everyone in this school will hate you. The Alpha himself will make sure that your stay at this pack will be a living hell." I whisper yell.

"Well we don't care" Jena speaks. I look at Abby and Xavier for confirmation and they nod so i shrug.

"Here" Xavier says pushing a tray towards me.

"Nah I'm good" i say knowing my father will find out i ate without his permission and he will most probably give me another beating.

"Come Lis don't make us force you to eat" Abby says and i look at the three of them knowing they will so i grab the fries on the tray and start munching on them.

"Can you please put your hoodie back on cause the more i look at you the more i want to punch someone" Xavier says in a low dangerous tone.

I put it back as quickly as possible.

"We all feel very protective of you Lisa" Jena explains.

"Even Lena does she just hasn't realised it yet. She just thinks you'll take Jacob away from her" Jena explains.

Their eyes seem clouded i can tell they are mindlinking each other.