Chapter twenty nine:The return of the Jays

Chapter song: Demi Lovato- Anyone

Third person's POV
-----------------------

"This is going to be more difficult than i thought" Allister sighs.

"Who does the blood belong to" Lisa asks wearily.

"Does it matter" Allister asks her.

"Of course it fucken matters, I've always been disgusted by the diet of vampires" Lisa says pushing the bottle back.

"You wound me Princess, I'm not trying to poison you if that's what you're worried about" Allister says shaking his head.

"That didn't cross my mind not once, however now that you mention it. Gives me more reason to not want to drink that" Lisa says scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"Princess, okay look, I'll drink it first then you drink half" Allister suggests and opens the bottle and drinks the blood until is half way in the plastic container.

"If i regret this I'll kill you" Lisa threatens him and she drinks the blood real quick.

"Well then let's begin" Allister says.

***
2 hours later.

"I'm tired" Allister whines dunking a punch from Lisa.

"That's the seventh time you've said that today, you're one lazy motherfucker you know that" Lisa snaps at him as she throws another punch landing on his face.

"Ouch, did you have to use you're full strength for that" Allister whines throwing a punch but misses.

"Do you have to whine like a baby everytime" Lisa asks as she and Allister walk back to the palace.

"Don't say that princess, people might hear you,I'm a king and kings don't whine." Allister whispers laughing heartily.

"Some king you are" Lisa snorts in a unladylike way.

"That's very unladylike" Allister points out.

"I never claimed to be a lady, unlike you" she retorts.

"One would assume you love our meaningless quarrels" Allister says looking at Lisa.

"You're sadly mistaken, your highness. It just happens that everything you say irks me and we are both stinking. If it's okay with his majesty I'd like to go and take a bath" Lisa retorts.

"Don't worry Princess, you'll grow to love me, they all do and like you've put it I'm quite "irked" with you addressing me as you should in a sarcastic tone, do take your leave princess, i shall be on my way to" Allister says in a serious tone.

Lisa decides to not say anything back and return to her room and take a bath. Lisa enters her room to find Lena pacing back and forth in the room. Lisa decides to not say anything and let her deal with whatever was on her mind as she had lots on her mind herself.

Lisa enters the bathroom and looks herself in the mirror. Wondering how she went from the girl who was abused by her father, rejected by everyone to finding her Prince charming, who is turning out to be not so charming after all.
I gave myself to an imposter. A tear falls down from her eye and for the first time in weeks since she made a startling discovery she cried about it.

I'm such a fool she thought as she silently sobbed about her misfortune.

***

Lisa sat on the bed after getting dressed from her bath and breakdown in the bathroom.