Chapter nineteen: I guess we are the irresistible force

Dedicated to GimmeSomeHolyWater

For choosing my favorite rapper.

#Bardi Gang all the way.

Chapter song: Cardi B - Get up 10

Look they gave a bitch two options strippin on lose. Used to dance in club right across from my school. I said dance not fuck.
Don't get it confused had to set the record
straight cause bitches like to assume.
Mama couldn't give to me had to get it at Sue's
Lord only knows how i got it in shows
I was covered in dollars now I'm dripping in jewels
A bitch play with my money
Might as well spit in my food
Bitches hated my guts now they swear we was cool
Went from making tuna sandwiches to makin the news
I started speaking my mind and tripled my views
Real bitch only thing fake is the boobs

Get money go hard you're motherfucking right
Never been a fraud in my motherfucking life
Get money go hard damn fucking right stunt on these bitches outta motherfucking spite
Ain't no running up on me
Went from nothing to glory

Third person's POV
--------------------------------

Lisa stood in her room as the designer took measurements of her body. As soon as the council heard that Damien had marked Lisa. They requested that Lisa's coronation happens as soon as possible. Since the Alpha's meeting was happening in two days. Damien and Lisa and the inner circle ( being Abby, Lilly and Penny, Joshua, Andre and Benjamin) decided that the coronation to follow after that. So they can prepare themselves from the war that was coming without any distractions.

Lilly kept whining about morning sickness. Lisa's mind was far from the room she was in. She couldn't help but wonder what would do when she saw her family again. What Damien would do. The war was stressing the shit outta her.

"I can't believe I'm about to have my first kid at 18" Lilly whines.

Lisa chuckles.

"Don't laugh, you virgin mary" Lilly snorts.

"Do tell us when do you and your dashing hunk of her mate, plan to mate?" Abby asks teasingly.

"That is none of your business Lady Abigail" Lisa says in a British accent.

Penny bursts into laughter. "Don't you ever try that again, you sound ridiculous"

"Blah blah" Lisa says sticking her tongue out.

"Your majesties the guests are starting to arrive and his highness has asked me to ask you that could you take care of the guests while him, the beta, Delta , Gamma and Alpha Kendrick continue their meeting." Janet said.

"Cool" Lisa says shrugging. It's just greeting the guests what could possibly happen.

Lisa and the girls head down stairs and stand by the door welcoming the guests.

Each Alpha was given a specific time to arrive.

First arrived Alpha Sizwe accompanied by Luna Mela and their two sons and daughter from the Nakamura pack situated in Lagos, Nigeria.

Lisa greeted them and they bowed to her as and were lead to their respective rooms before the meeting started.

Lisa was nervous because her coronation was in exactly three days and more guests than they originally expected were coming.