1.5

:: Michael's POV ::

"Michael, babe.."

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Michael, you have to get up honey."

The hand eventually trailed down my arm and tickled my palm.

I whined lightly, and frowned before sitting up. "Do I have to.." I winced as I rubbed my eyes.

I'll admit, I like school. I learn new things and it gets me out of the house and it'll even help me be successful.

I just don't like the people, the insults, the heartache, the amount of time consumed, the amount of judgement, presentations, the people ... Or maybe i just don't like school..

"Only another semester an then you have a long break honey."

I finally got myself the encouragement to actually get out of bed and get a cold shower after five minutes of being bombarded with cliche life quotes.

And Yes, i did say a cold shower.

I currently lived with my grandmother and she couldn't really afford it. It's been a while since I've had a decently hot shower, so cold is normal to me.

I sighed as I grabbed my towel and went back to my room to snatch up some clothes to wear. When I walked into my room I scratched at the back of my head and sighed.

"Uh, ma'ama, none of my clothes are clean." I yelled to her. She responded with, "Sorry haven't had time to go to the store to get detergent, tomorrow though, I promise."

Again not really surprised, it was a more like a ritual. Sometimes you just had to do it ya know.

After drying off my faded lilac hair, I pulled on my holy misfit sweater, a pair of skinny jeans and my old pair of black on black converse that actually looked a bit green and was soon out the door finding myself walking to school.

We were only about 10 minutes away, and it didn't hurt to walk. I always ended up at school early. Which means I get to pick my seats for this semester, though I was always forced to move by the fleabag jocks and other assholes.

I actually ended up in the back of class next to an empty seat. Which was perfect to me.

I'm not exactly a people person, and people don't like me.

it just kind of works out.

Well, it was supposed to. It was all fine and grand until Luke was late to class and was resorted to sit next to me.

I wasn't completely fond of Luke, nor his friends.