12.0

( CURRENTLY SCREAMING BC LIAMREEDUS ADDED MY STORY TO HER LIST SHES FUCKING QUEEN !!1!1 IM IN LITERAL TEARS )

:: Michael's POV ::
(unedited)

--

I squirmed lightly when I saw the rays of light shine through my hair and onto Luke's bare chest. It was warm, and firm yet cushioned. Trying to move out of the grip of his arms he only pulled me closer making my face crash into his chest, and causing me up wince.

"M'where you going?" He whined, but it came out as more of a moan. And I had to admit, It kinda turned me on. Which lead me to even more dirty thoughts. "I want breakfaaassssst."
I sat up and hit his chest playfully, while poking my lip out.

He just stared at me, and made me self conscious. Was there something on my face? I sat back, and covered my face was the bed covers.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Luke pushed himself up, and tugged at the cover lightly, trying to take them away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows before whining at a moderately high volume, "You were staring a me like a weird thing"

"Sorry, I tend stare at things that are beautiful, and perfect.." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I scrunched up my nose and leaned back, "You think you're so smooth?" I chuckled.

He just shrugged, "I believe so." And he went to kiss me again, and I leaned back again, except this time I ended up on the floor tangled in the blanket, and hitting the ground with a whiney oof. When I finally found myself in the covers, I huffed and saw Luke leaning off the side of bed full of giggles.

"So, you were saying.. breakfast?" He smirked, and began to get ready. "Shut up, blond-" I gasped and felt a pair of arms cradle me up. "Hu-hi" I choked on my own words when he laid me on the bed.

"Get ready cutie, we're going to find a pancake house." And with that he kissed my forehead and began to button up his skinnies and slip on his blink shirt. "Here, you can wear these." He yawned, and tossed me a Metallica muscle tee and ripped skinny jeans. The jeans were a little long on me, but for the most part I was comfortable.. Though the cliffoconda could've used a bit more room... not that it mattered.

When we were finished getting dressed, Luke left a $10 tip and lead me to his truck. "Let's see.." He groaned while setting up his GPS. "God damnit." He muttered. I just looked at him with concern eyes. He took a double take before answering my silent question. "Oh.. My mom keeps bugging me about where I am and when I'll be back and telling me to come home.. She's a mess sometimes. I just need some space."

I bit my tongue and sighed, "let's just.. go home." He looked down at my shoes, while he just glared at me. "What? No.. I need a break, YOU need a break, we just need to get away from there.. I feel like this could fix you."

I scoffed, "as much as you want to help nothing can help me, and this whole trip will be a waste... I promise." I subconsciously clenched onto Daniel, and clenched my teeth. "So, we can get pancakes and go home."

"...you don't have a home, Michael.. You're not able to support yourself, you're a senior in high school and you're not connected to your relatives, but I'm trying to pull you away from all of that, okay? Something great will come out of this trip." He sighed and started the truck.

"Thank you.. Luke, thank you for giving me another reason." I faked a smile to hide my frustration. "A reason to stay?" He asked.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat."
--

Once we were further down the road he finally began to apologize. "Sorry.. I just.." Luke pinched the bridge of his nose as he parked in the restaurant. "I love you Michael, and I want to get the privilege of you loving me back or just being able to help.."

I let out a deep breath before collecting his jaw into my hands and kissing him delicately. "As much as I don't want to love you, I still do... Trust me, I do." I admitted and began twiddling with my fingers. "But.. If I find yourself deep inside my love and vise versa, I'm really sorry in advance."

"Sorry for making my life worth living?" He urged on. I raised my voice again, but this time it decided to crack like a 8th grader hitting puberty, "I'm going to hurt you! Because that's what love does, leave someone battered and bruised and broken."

"It'd be an honor to have my heart broken by you.." He finally got out the car, and went to my side to help me out, while im still speechless.