13.0

Mid way into the movie, Luke pulled me tighter and closer to him. We were in the back of Delilah, snuggle up with a pink blanket, and it was the part where the main character's boyfriend asked her to stay. I sighed lightly, acknowledged what Luke was doing. He wanted me to stay.

I looked up into his eyes, and kissed his chin, his scruff tickling my lips. I trailed my lips up to his lip ring and then pressed my lips fully onto his. And I couldn't help but smirk at his super cute facial expression; shocked. But he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I felt my heart pang against my chest I his hand intertwined with mine. And when that did happen, I knew that I was absolutely in love with Lucas Robert Hemmings.

In the midst of our snogging my breathe hitched at the cold touch of his fingers tickling my side in effort to take my long sleeve on. I laughed shyly as the collar got stuck around my head. Luke kissed my bare chest lightly and then went to take his shirt off.

"Come here babe." He mumbled as he took a hold of my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled nervously and held my arms across the scars on my stomache and waist that we're initially hidden my my shirt. But Luke lightly took my hands and moved them away, so he could look at him.

An immediate frown was on his face, and he lightly ran his fingers perpendicular to the way the scars were lined. "Oh, Michael.." He breathed. I looked down a bit, until I felt him kiss the scars on my arms, and went to my temple, and back down to my collar bone and to the scars he was earlier examining. "I love you, and all of your pieces." Luke finished before laying me down and crawling on top of me. ( A good song to listen to at this point would be I wanna be yours by The Arctic Monkeys. <3 )

(( !!!!!!!!!! All so there's smut !!!!!!!!!! ))

I groaned lightly as he began nipping at my neck, and taking short breathes in between allowing shivers to go down my spine. Meanwhile his knee slid between my legs and on of my hands moved under the seams of my jeans as he began to palm me.

Before I could let out a sufficient moan, I was rendered speechless as he pressed his lips against mine, and soon after we found our tongue fighting for domination. His small groans rung from his mouth to mine, making the fellow in my pants erect.

I knew that Luke knew exactly what he was doing once he smirked, and took a full grip onto my penis. I felt my cheeks heat up when I looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You new to this?" He chuckled.

"I-" I began to stutter until his finger was pushed onto my lips.

"Kidding love." He chuckled, and began to rub my entire length, leaving me to moan. And he continues to tease me like so for a good minute or so, and just as I'm about to cum he stops to harden his own shaft. Both pants were finally off as I bit my lip and chuckled. "Are you new to this?" I said mockingly, and squeaked lightly as he pulled me onto his lap again.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me." I tilted my head before, I clenched my jaw and squeezed my eyes shut, feeling Luke slowly enter. I arched my back slightly, and soon after Luke was moving himself in and out.

I hummed before Luke sat up and whispered on my ear. "Sit back and enjoy the ride."

--

The next thing I knew I was naked, and my body was lied against Luke's. Our skin was clammy against each other's, and a our hands were still intertwined. I woke up first, and attempted to refrain from moving so I didn't wake up Luke. But easily, within a clearing of my throat, Luke groaned, and ran his thumb over the top of my hands and his eyes fluttered open lightly.

"Mm'hey babe." He grumbled with rasp in his voice, before kissing my forehead. "Hey.." I smiled, and kissed his stumbled chin.

"Where to next, my love?" He rubbed his face on mine like a puppy. I giggled and pushed him away "I don't know, where to next?" Luke sat back and wrapped his arm around me. "Hm.. The beach? And then a suite.. And then back home?" I sighed. "But, it's too soon.. I want to make this moment last as long as possible.. I want to make it worth while.." I frowned. "Please.."

"It's alright babe.." He looked at me. "Plus, it's not like you're going anywhere after this trip anyways, yea?" He patted my shoulder awaiting for an answer. But I remained silent, but broke after his face grew concern.

"O-of course not." He faked a smile.

"I love you." He kissed me and handed my t clothes. "We'll stop at a hotel to wash up before we continue our journey by the way." He says while getting dressed. "And may I add, that you surprised me last night."

We began to get on the truck. "What do you mean?" I blushed. "Your dick is really big." He said bluntly, letting his eyes advert from my eyes and to my junk and back, and chewing on his lip right. I rolled my eyes and covered my face.

______________________________________

Sorry I suck at writing smut, and I know this is hella short. But I just REALLY felt like I needed to updated.