4.0

:: Luke's POV ::

I looked up from my phone and bit my lip.

"Okay Luke, think.. How do I say this without being as creepy as fuck.." I whispered to himself as I sat near a bush across from Michael's house.

Let's see.

'Well, I kinda don't want you running to conclusions on what I'm going to do and who I am and putting me in your phone. Just.. I'll be over in 5?'

I guess that'll work.

I pressed the send button and a few seconds later he replied. Must be eager to text.

'Uh. Sure? I don't have the nicest house.' He replied.

I chuckled to myself. He's so modest about everything.

'I know. Lol.' I replied.

I walked over to his door step. I spent a good 30 second procrastinating before I began knocking.

It took a second before the door was opened. Michael looked at me before slamming the door in my face. I sighed.

I knew this was a shit idea.

"Michae-"

"Go away Luke, I have company in less than 5 minutes and I don't need you yelling my face about how much of a freak I am." I heard him yell through the door but slowly fade and was drown out by his footsteps.

Damnit Michael.

I decided to not argue and just wait 5 minutes. I mean I knew the lad was not very educated but jeez.

After the minutes were over I stood up from the steps and knocked again. Michael's mood was completely changed, and so was his clothes.

He was almost dressed up as if he were going on a date. He wore the same skinnies as earlier but he wore a quarter sleeve that said idiot. His hair was also more decent then normal and his eyes were smokey with guyliner.

I didn't know why but it made me sweaty at the palms.

"What the hell, Luke." Michael groaned and reached for the door handle.

"Wait!" I accidentally yelled, in a hurry to catch him before he slammed the door in my face again.

"Michael.. It was me who texted you. I just didn't want you to reject my request to come over."

"Oh." He muttered.

He crossed his arms and stood in the doorway for a little bit. It was quiet awkward because he decided to go mute.

"Uhm.. Can I come in?" I cleared my throat before asking.

He shrugged and walked towards the living room leaving the door open.

I guess that's a yes.

I hesitantly walked in and sat down on the couch. Again, awkward, because he decided not to talk. So, I decided to pull out my phone, but before I could even check my time he decided to say something.

"What do you want?" He whispered. I looked up at him in surprise but then bit at my lip ring again. "I came to apologize. For everything really, but mostly this morning.."

I tried to look up in his eyes but they were locked on the ground as he sat criss-cross applesauce on the chair. "What I said was uncalled for.. And- uh- I'll make it up to you."

The ending of that apology made his head snap up towards me. I couldn't help but smile a little.

And then he smiled. "Oh yeah?" He began twiddling with his fingers and I could almost see him bouncing up and down, like a school girl ready to gossip about her ex.

"Woah, calm down there. Nothing sexual." I smirked and looked up at him.

His cheeks were completely blushed.

"Wha- No, of course not. I'm.. not gay" I continued smirking at him, almost lifting an eyebrow. "And even if I was, you're not my type." Michael continued to argue.

I just chuckled.

"Anyways, I want you to be my partner." He smiled, a cheeky smile. I raised my eyebrow again.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"If you paid attention in class you'd know we have a project that we're going to be starting soon. I want you to be my partner." He stood up, crossing his arms.

That's it? No punch to the face? No money? Cool.

"Alright, Clifford." I stood up and let my hand out, ready to shake hands, "so, partners?"

"Can I maybe add something..?" Michael said nervously. I shrugged. It probably wasn't anything too bad.

"Sure."

"Can you try not to call me Freak? It kind of stings.." He whispered out the rest.

I frowned slightly. I'm such an ass to Michael. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Sure... Mikey." He finally took my hand and we shook on it. I then pulled out my phone to check the time.

"I should probably get home now. I didn't tell my mom I was stopping here."

"Alright, Thanks for stopping by. Didn't know I'd find talking with you a pleasure." He chuckled. I just smiled and began walking out.

"And by the way." I stopped in the door way.

"I'm everyone's type."

______________________________

Omg guys, what the hell, my numbers just jumped from 50 views to 188 views, that's almost 200 views omg.

It's unbelievable.

Thank you for reading and I hope you're liking my story! Keep those comments & votes coming! Thank you for those too (:

-dez