11.5

:: Luke's POV ::

(unedited)

--

I sighed, and started scribbling on my paper. I've never felt so unwanted. Michael wasn't himself, he wasn't his shy, cute, blushy, punk rock, sweater paw self, and I felt like I was failing because I wasn't able to change that. I won't give up just yet, I'm going to do everything in my power to make him happy again. To make him feel alive again, and to start I began packing my bags the next day.

I packed a weeks worth of clothes, 3 grand in cash from my savings, the camera, and the courage to make Michael mine.

As I drove to school that day I picked Michael up and drove him to school. Before he got put of the truck I locked the door and looked at him. He looked at me, with the hollow, lifeless eyes that I was given for the past two weeks. I frowned and reached. "Can I get a smile..?" I slightly pleaded.

And with that I was given a sarcastic smile, causing my heart to sink.

I threw my hands up in the air and sighed, "Fuck it.." He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm guessing you're giving up on me.." He whispered, causing me to chuckle. "Never in my wildest dreams." I started the truck. And drove off.

"Woah, where are we going?" His voice cracked in the midst of his sentence, making me smile. "The hell away from here, and we're taking the long way home." He smiled, and it made my heart flutter, I was achieving my goal.

I stopped at a gas station to get gas and touched up some snacks as well. I picked up a small pizza for Michael whenever he got hungry, and a All Time Low CD for us both to drool over while we're on our way to, hell knows where.

Michael was sitting with shaky hands. "Nervous.. Michael?" I wore a concern look before rubbing my hand up and down his thigh. "Uhm, no.. I don't know." He whispered. I frowned.

"It'll get better.. And it'll get better faster when we're away from that washed up town." I assured him.

--

At about 8:30 I found myself dangerously dozing off on the road, so I decided to stop at a hotel. As soon as I parked the car Michael hazily woke up with Daniel huddled in his arm. "Lukey.." He whispered with a whine. "Yes my prince?" I smiled.

"Carry me." He stretched his arms out with his hands covered by his sweater. I picked him up, as if we were running away from my family, with flower peddles flying everywhere and my new wife wore her gorgeous white dress. He put his head on my chest, and I carried him to my room, setting him down lightly on the bed.

I took his pants off so he'd be more comfortable in his sleep, and he looked absolutely adorable in his tan sweater and pink boxers. I grabbed the camera and smiled "and here we have the cutie patootie named Michael Clifford." I got closer to him and planted a kiss on his temple. "Goodnight my sweet prince."

I turned the camera off and climbed Into bed beside him. I face towards him, but allowed there to be space to make it less awkward. But Michael pouted and curled up into my chest. The gesture took my breathe away. I slowly and carefully put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer.

He opened his eyes slightly and looked up at my, smiling almost as if he were teasing me, and wrapped his hands around my neck. I kissed his forehead once more before gently turning back and turning off the light.

That was the beginning of the good days with Michael Clifford.

______________________________________

Sorry this was lame, BUT AYE I UPDATED ALL OF MY FANFICS TODAY I DESERVE SOME CRED OK.

Btw I changed my twitter user and Instagram user to: fivesosyko bc oloberskyo and fivesauce

Uh das all. oH HI LAURA.