9.5

:: Luke's POV ::

I rested my head in his fluffy and, finally faded, pink hair. I felt him start to breathe easy, making my heart slowly down as well. After allowing Michael to sit in my embrace for a few minutes, I finally pulled away and looked down at him.

"So, why are you here..?" Michael sniffled and wiped his eyes.

I sighed and cracked a fake smile.

"Well.. I remembered the last time you weren't at school..and well.. Do I need to explain further?" I looked down into his eyes. He just nodded. I smiled and moved my hands underneath his shirt to soothe his sides.

"Are you okay now?" I muttered.

"Yea.. Thanks for coming?" He managed to chuckle and I couldn't help but smile along with hugging him one more time. "Should we head back too school?"

"Do we have to?" He groaned moving his head into my chest. I smiled and took a look around his room.

"Or.. we could hang here I guess"

"I like that idea better."

I never really been inside his house besides his living room. His room was very bare and boring. I mean, I didn't have many things in my room but hell, he didn't even have a bed frame. Just a blood stained mattress. Which I dread seeing.

"Do you like me, Luke?"

I caught my breathe, before nervously chuckling. "Like..hmm...I don't think I can call it just that."

"Oh.. I wouldn't like me either.." I heard him whisper and immediately my heart dropped, but I just giggled slightly to wave it off.

"No, no- Michael. I uhm.. I do like you, but I don't only just like you, I think I might uh-.." I bit my tongue to refrain myself from saying love. "I don't know. but I do like you Michael, I like you a lot."

After my small vent it grew silent, I removed my head from the top of his head and pulled away to looked down at him. He had to sleeve pulled up to his mouth, and his cheeks were as rosy as could be. "Stop that.." I said in a subconsciously raspy tone.

"Stop what?" He muttered through his sweater paw.

"Stop being so adorable."

"Well, then stop saying the most perfect things so perfectly.."

"Even if I did stop talking, you'd still be adorable." I smirked.

"Shut up, Hemmings." He yelled into my chest as he smothered his head into it. I just laughed and looked around his room once again. "We should go get somethings to decorate your room. It's so.. depressing in here."

"I think it's more depressing in my eyes, actually." He chuckled sarcastically. "But, I guess it isn't as today.. well, right now. You light it up."

"Ughhh." I groaned, and laid back on his mattress.

"Huh? What's wrong?" He said as he crawled on top of my stomach.

"You, you're so damn adorable." I finished with a mumble, and pushed my lips to his. As I pulled away I breathed against his lips, wanting to go for another swig, but laid back down instead. I kept my eyes on him. He was wide eyed, and running his fingers on his lips. Kissing him probably isn't going to help with the whole "like" thing because, quite frankly, I think I love the boy.

I decided to make a shitty excuse to leave. If I stayed longer, I'd never want to leave.

"Oh crud.. I just remembered. My mom needs me at home." I sat up once again and he slid down into my lap. "Oh, yea, yea. I understand."

"But uhm.. I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Of course. As long as you're at school tomorrow." I stood up, and fixed my clothes.

"Okay." I said sadly. I just continued to leave, but before I did I bent over and gave him a peck on his forehead.

"Sleep well tonight. And your ass better be at school tomorrow." I teased and finally left.

________________________________________________________________

This was really bad, I'm so sorry.

tBH I'm running out of ideas. Well, I know there's a specific event I want to add but It'll be too soon to crush ya'll's little hearts. so yea ;; If you have any swaggy ideas you can DM me on twitter and I can add them. uvu; <3 (my twitter is: mylittlemuke)

So yea..

QOTD: Do you have a friend that's not like you? Like opposites almost?

I don't know. I have a friend that's my best friend but seems like she avoids me when everyone else is around but we're like bestest friends in the whole world over text or alone. It's kinda of depressing sometimes.

She's like normal, and I'm that weirdo who dyes her hair every other month. (oUr otp is muke if you couldn't tell idk.)