~Episode 1-Who will get me?~

~Introduction~

Name: Min Y/n

Age: 21

Occupation: Office Worker

Back to the story...

"Yah! (Y/n) wake up!!you still have to go to your work!!"

Someone said right by my ear disturbing my almost perfect sleep...

"5 more minutes"

I groaned and switched positions In the bed and covering my ears with my pillow...

"you've been saying that 30 minutes ago"

She said as she shook my soul out of my body, and I sit up straight and look around, if it's a good choice to wake up and go to my boring workplace..

"fine fine, I'm up.....Not"

I said as I pulled my blanket back

-

After that I went to the bathroom to feel the hot water touch my skin I'm already up another busy day for me as I went out of the bathroom I wore my work attire and went down as I went down the stairs I saw my whole family eating...

"Goodmorning (y/n) come here sweetheart sit down and have your breakfast..."

Dad greeted me, while I smiled at him before sitting down...

"(y/n) honey you look tired you should take a day off someday you will look old quickly.."

My mom said touching my face, caressing it and scanning every inch of my face...

"Yea like Yoonji,look at her having wrinkles and all stuff eww..."

"We're at the same age you dumbass that means you have that all ewwy stuff too..."

she spat at yoongi

"but look I don't have any cause I always get beauty rest.."

He said as he caress his cheeks while closing his eyes

"beauty rest is something you do with a timer smartass"

She said, slapping the back of his head making him choke on his food.

"stop that you two now, (y/n) after eating  go straight to your office, you might get late"

"ohh ok bye mom bye dad bye Yoongi bye Yoonji "

"bye (y/n)"

As soon as I went in the office I was greeted by one of my fellow employees...

"hey (y/n) good morning and we're gonna work only half day and we will have a vacation for a month cause it's like his present for us in his birthday..."