~Episode 5- A Friend~

~(Y/n) POV~

I have made my choice......I'll try to be nice to him for the mean time but I'll try to act  cold in front of him...

Now I'm making our breakfast I left as soon as he woke up, I let the maid have her day off cause she looks like she's really tired....after I'm done making breakfast I put it down the table and J-hope is already there we start to eat when-

*ding*

My phone ringed i grabbed it as I wash my hands it showed 'The Ex🙄'... it had a message in it I sighed not wanting to text back then suddenly J-hope asked.....

"who's that?are you texting someone?"

he said while eyeing my phone

"it's someone I don't like to speak to......My......EX.."

i said as I looked down

" hand me your phone I'll deal with it..."

I looked at him and then hand him my phone not caring anymore....

Messages

The Ex🙄:
Why aren't you at work today? Is something wrong? Come here now...

(Y/n):
What if I don't like to go to work today and why would I even tell you if I'm fine ...now  leave me alone and never try to text me again...

The Ex🙄:
Yah!(Y/n)!!
-Message not delivered-

The Ex🙄:
Did you just blocked me?
-Message not delivered-

The Ex🙄:
Whatever....
-Message still not delivered-

-

After he gave my phone back he started eating his breakfast I looked at my phone and saw that I saw that he blocked him....why didn't I thought of that before....

"(Y/n) can I ask you a question?"

"yea what is it?"

"who's your ex?"

"it's .....Kris Wu"

He dropped his chopstick then looked at me....

"you mean the one that runs the WU enterprise? He's married right?"

"that's the reason why we broke up..."

"why, you know you can tell me everything..."

he said as he hold my hand

" No not now.....I'm gonna go now bye..."

i said as I pecked his cheek and then went through the terrace to breath fresh air...

~J-hope POV~

When (Y/n) left me I felt my cheeks burn as she kissed my cheeks...but that did not made me forget that Kris Wu, was (Y/n)'s Ex because he was my rival in business cause even though I'm a Mafia I still have a business..I'm not like others that if you're a Mafia you're a Mafia you only kill people, of course I still have a business and being a Mafia and a CEO at the same time is hard...but seriously him??