~Episode 17-Complicated Feelings~

"So you were in a relationship with Kris Wu?"

He said as he sat down and looked at me straight in my eyes, I was shocked at first 'how could he knew? Did I tell him?'

"if you are going to question how did I know? Well the call we had earlier.."

"well we were in a relationship...before.."

"then why did he did that?"

"did what??"

He looked at me like he wanted to kill me with his eyes

"don't play games on me y/n you know what I meant..the kiss you and him had.."

He said with his voice darkening every word he makes...

"it's not my fault I promise, he's the one who did it...look I was shocked too, and I promise I didn't kissed him back.."

"are you sure you aren't cheating on jhope cause if you do you'll be gone...forever"

I had never seen this side of him it's so scary and dark it's not like the Jin that I met before.

"now off to the topic, I'll keep it a secret between the both of us but if this happened once again you know what will happen, understood?"

I just nodded as he went away and left me dumbfounded in the cafeteria... I just put my head on the table and making myself guilty on what happened..

"I missed you"

His words are still in my head, why am I feeling this way? I shouldn't feel this way.. I already have Hoseok and he has his fiancée...isn't he the one who ended us then why is he missing me??

"Arghhhh"

I frustratedly said as I stomped my feet onto the ground making a lot of people look at me with judging faces, This is so embarrassing I should just go I said as I went out covering my face with my hair..

-

I went inside Jhope's room when I saw him still there with his mouth slightly opened I looked around and noticed that Jin is gone already..

I moved forward then sat on the hospital bed and then caress his whole face..

"I'm so sorry"

I said to him as I kissed his forehead and stayed that way for minutes then hugged him..I cried as I hugged him tightly in my arms, my wrist grasped his shirt, I felt sad, mad and guilty

"Y/n? Why are you crying?"

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, I can't look at his eyes it just made me feel worse than I already am..

"Hey y/n don't cry, look at me"

He said as he held my face gently with his hands I can see that he's sad too, and I can't imagine me being the cause of his sadness..

"I'm so s-sorry, I really a-am"

I said as I sobbed and held his face as well

"y/n what are you sorry for? You didn't do anything.."

He said as he hugged me and patted my back..

"is it about the injury? It's fine, I'm fine, and I'm going to be better if you stopped crying.."

He said as he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead..

"d-do you l-love me??"

He looked at me then smiled

"now and forever"

"is that the reason why you're crying, of course I love you, I wouldn't make you my bride if I don't..now come here I wanna cuddle you.."

~Jin POV~

I was about to leave the hospital when I saw someone staring and taking pictures of y/n? Why would someone be taking pictures of her? It's not like that she's famous right? I saw the one taking pictures looked at my direction then just walked away...

That's creepy, what's with y/n? Why is she being observed-

"Hey Jin over here!"

I turned around and saw Namjoon, waving while running to my direction..

"Yah why didn't you respond to me I was yelling at you for 5 minutes, what are you looking at..."

He asked as he looked to the direction of the place where the stalker was before..

"there's nothing let's go.."

I said as I grabbed his arm and went through the parking lot..

The car ride was silent when I broke it..

"hey Namjoon from now on I want you to guard y/n at all times ok.."

"y/n? You mean Hoseok's fiancée?"

"yes, I feel like someone's spying on her...umm do you know someone named Ji..Min??"

"Jimin?? I think I've heard it before but I don't know where?? I'll tell you when I remember it.."

"Thanks"

I said as I drifted my way to the window..Maybe that Jimin guy is another suspect here..

~??? POV~

"It was going all so well, then you just had to join the play"
"Now this, this is were real fun starts"

~End of Episode 17~

Sorry if it's short and As always thank you for reading Episode 17 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 18,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘