~Episode 13-the Truth~

~(Y/n) POV)~

"it-it's dad, he fainted a while ago and the doctors said he's sick (Y/n)...h-he's d-dying.."

"What?What are you saying unnie, he-he's not dying, please stop joking this is not funny"

I said as tears build up in my eyes

"(Y/n), I'm not..."

I can sense that she is really saying the truth...

"where are you guys I'll-ill go there...."

"S.C. Hospital, Room 108"

They're here in the same building, as soon as it hit me it's Just a few rooms away from J-hope's room so I run through the rooms....105....106....107....108, that's it....I walked in and saw my whole family, they looked at me and I ran to them giving all of them a warm hug then suddenly my eyes went towards my dad..

"My (Y/n)..."

he said

"Dad!! I missed you"

I said as I run up to hug him

"Dad please tell me it's not true that you're going to die, Dad please!!"

i said as I sob into his shoulders

"(y/n) if I'm not going to die, then what am I doing here in a hospital??"

"Dad!! Please don't joke like that, you know I don't like that.."

i whined at him

"I'm not joking...I really am..."

he said as he looked down

"aren't there any options left besides you dying???"

"Well there is other options all of them are in high prices we are about to sacrifice our money when Dad stopped us..."

"Why did you stopped them dad!!?"

"(Y/n) I accept it already, I'm already aging?? What's the point of living when I'll also die at the end, it's just the same.."

"Don't you know how will we feel?? Mom?! Yoonji?! Yoongi?! Me?! Dad we don't want you to leave, we're just doing this for your own good..."

"(Y/n) think about it, if I chose the other way, what will happen?? We'll just waste money.."

"Dad money isn't the issue right now, we're ready to sacrifice our money just to let you live longer..."

"AND WHAT?? YOU'LL JUST LIVE WITH THAT BASTARD, I DONT WANT TO LIVE IF I KNOW THAT I DIDNT TOOK CARE OF YOU..."

"You can just tell the truth to him, that it wasn't you who delivered the fake guns..."

When I said that they all looked surprised, except from my mom because she was the one who told me..

"who told you??who told you that?"

"it's me, Seojun don't be mad at her, she's old enough to know what's happening, she's an adult, she can understand..."

"it's not that easy like I can just talk to him and apologize, they always want something back, or they won't believe in me plus we don't really know who delivered the,..."

"then I will do it..."

"What??"

"I'll find him or her, I'll be the one who will bring the truth"

"(Y/n) no you have done more than enough to save us.."

"ill do anything just to know everything and it's fine, I'm gonna go now, bye..."

I said as I waved them goodbye..

As I went out my dad's room I went to Hoseok's and asked his permission to go home while Jin stayed for a while to talk.

As I went home I took a shower then rested for a while until my phone buzzed and I looked at it, it's a message from someone...there's no name indicated just the number so I ignored it when it started to buzz again I looked at it and it was a notification from Facebook, I checked it and there's a friend request from PJM95, I checked his profile (a/n: fuckin' stalker) well, I think he doesn't like to post cause there's barely nothing on his TL, I decided to accept it a few minutes later my phone buzzed again and now it's from messenger.. he chatted me?? That fast?? I checked it and

PJM95:
Hi Y/n..👋👋

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone if I replied right??

~End of Episode 13~

Sorry if it's late and short and As always thank you for reading Episode 13 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 14 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘