~Episode 4- Right?~

Before I go live with this guy I turned around and looked at my family once again I start to tear up when I saw their face I can't believe this I'm literally leaving them alone I wish I could spend my time with them once more but I need to go but before that I hugged them tightly....

"I'm gonna miss you guys...."

"were gonna miss you too (y/n)...."

-

The whole car ride was silent until that guy spoke up....

"so aren't you excited that we're going to live together?"

'Huh excited my ass' I thought and just stayed silent as I look through the window....

"Yah! I'm talkin to you! Look at me!"

he shouted at me

"we can handle this sir.."

the guards said as they try to hold my hand and let me force to look at that guys face

"no I can handle her when we got home..."

he said before they do anything to me

'What a childish man I'm going to marry and live with' I thought once again as I roll my eyes...

-

As we went into his house I was greeted by one of his maids....

"Welcome home Mrs. Jung..."

she said as she bowed to me but I prevent her from bowing and said....

 "please don't be so polite to me...and please don't call me by that name just call me (Y/n) and I'm not a Jung I'm a Min..."

but that made J-hope speak up

"why don't you wanna be called by your last name?"

he said while looking at you confused

"because it's not my last name yet, because I'm still a Min.."

" what do you mean by yet?"

"because I still want to have my last name to be clean and not to be dirty..."

after I said that I went out to get fresh air

-

Sigh is all I can do as I look around this is not the same place where I used to live, I wish I could go back all of a sudden I remembered my family....sob I realized that I'm crying when I'm crying someone hold me from behind and hold me tightly...it was him, J-hope, at that time I didn't mind the fact that I hated him at that time and let him hold me...I needed someone to comfort me at this time so I just didn't care after that I turned around and looked at him and said....

"Thanks...for this...it really helped.."

and just like that I left him alone...

~J-hope POV~

After she said that I blushed and smiled to myself and dance like an idiot in my terrace but a cough interrupted me...

"ahem..."

I turned around and fixed my outfit and asked....

"what do you want Namjoon?"

"I broke my hand...look"

he said while raising his hand up to my face 'How tf does this man even live like this?' I thought to myself..

"how can you even break your hand like that?"

 i said as I examined his hand

"well I punched a guy and we both got hurt that's why..."

"maybe that's how just karma loves you...."

i said as I tapped his shoulders

~(Y/n) POV~

It was in the middle of the night I was alone in 'our' bedroom I was reading a Wattpad story when the door was opened and I looked up and saw him....I was about to move to him having space but I was too late he grabbed my waist and buried his face in my neck at first I feel uncomfortable because this is my first time sleeping with a guy well except for yoongi oppa, and he noticed that and just said...

"(Y/n) please I'm just stressed this whole afternoon can you just please let me take this moment..."

as he said that he tightened his grip and I start to play with his hair and rub his back I felt he is calming down and I slept with him beside me

-

As I woke up I saw his face, a sleeping face to be exact, he looked really adorable I just wanna squish his face, and then he brought his cheeks up that you could see his dimples,omg he looks so cute....maybe trying to be more sweet to him won't hurt ............right?

~End of Episode 4~

Sorry if it's messed up and As always thank you for reading Episode 4 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 5 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘