~Episode 19-Feeling Guilty~

~Hoseok POV~

It was 5 days since y/n just unknowingly slapped and left, maybe it's me why she's like that, maybe I did something to her that she felt that way, maybe I didn't loved her enough, maybe I made her feel insecure of herself ?...

Why can't she just open up and tell me? Is it that hard to tell me her own problems, I'm her fiancé, I should know what's happening in her life, how can I be a part of her life when I don't know nothing about it...

Maybe I pushed her to much to tell me, maybe I overreacted it that's why she slapped me? Aghh it's so frustrating, I don't know what's happening with me..maybe I'm wrong..

"Hey Hoseok, don't overthink about it she'll come back sooner or later ok"

He said as he pat my shoulders and slightly shake it, as if he's comforting me but how?

"but what if she didn't, what am I gonna do??"

"look maybe she just feel guilty on what she did, and she's afraid to face you..give her some time to be alone.."

"she shouldn't feel guilty, what is she afraid of? Me, and I don't want her to be alone, I want her to be by my side..forever, and I miss her..it felt like hell in here.."

"so what does that make me then, Satan?"

"no, Jin hyung can you please tell me what's happening on my company?? "

"oh yeah, I'm gonna get all the people that apply for being your new assistant.."

"New Assistant? You already did that without asking me?"

"yes I did, what are you gonna do about it, and because you're gonna be discharged soon, I want you to have an assistant with you"

He said as he handed to me all the profiles of people that he approved of, I was amazed by all of them but one of them caught my eye.., he seemed so suspicious and familiar at the same time...

"maybe I'll pick this guy.."

I said as I pointed at his profile, and Jin looked over..

"who? You know I can't see through your eyes right.."

"this, Jeon Jungkook..."

~Y/n POV~

What am I gonna do now? He's going to be discharged soon enough and I haven't even face him yet..but I can't just show up immediately though after I slapped him without him doing anything..

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly my phone buzzed..I thought that it was him but..

PJM95:
HI Y/N! How are you? Are you fine? You haven't texted for a week, Chimchim misses you 😭😭