~Episode 31-Time Apart~

(A/n: I know that I have promised that I'll update as soon as I can but I need rest too ok, I've been busy because of online classes, assignments and household chores alright, and also because I'm working on a new book that's probably gonna be published when this ends or when I want too idk but please enjoyyy~)

~Namjoon POV~

"Hello Jeonghan, I need your help"

I said in a panicked voice as I paced towards my car and get in,

"Mr. Kim?? What seems to be the problem??"

He said worryingly,

"Can you please track Seokjin, it's just that he's lost at the moment and I can't really find him"

I said looking around the area that I was before when a familiar figure went out of an alley that seems to be unnoticeable especially at night..

"Alright sir, I'll get in on it, I'll just have to inform you once I'm done"

He said,

"Thank you, I'll look forward to seeing it"

I said as I hanged up the phone and ended the call, I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the one who was going out of the alley when he turned around at my direction..

"Jeon Jungkook, huh?"

Then I suddenly remembered what Jin had said to me on the phone earlier, 'I think Secretary Jeon has something to do with Park Jimin...',

Well, he could be right on that, I thought as I started my engine and drive towards my house to think about all these things happening all at once...

-

"Jungkook and Jimin, what's with the two of them?? Do they really know each other, And if they knew each other, how?"

I said as I pace around the room to think and was interrupted when I saw a printed picture of the pin that has a carving of "VMK", the Mafia gang that attacked one of Hoseok's buildings, maybe Jin printed it out when he was here...

"VMK, huh? Maybe they're apart of this?"

Well it does kind of makes sense because it all started when they attacked. Then I went to the whiteboard and get the marker, so that I could put all these missing pieces together because I'm tired of all this clues...(bruh me too)

"VMK has 3 Boss, they're brothers by their mother and owns the best selling guns among the Mafias that came from Busan.."

I said as I write it down on the whiteboard,

"Jeon Jungkook, new assistant of Hoseok after the attack, lately suspicious from Busan "

Wow I really don't know anything about him huh?, well that's enough for now anyway...

"Park Jimin, y/n's friend?, ordered guns, and is really suspicious from Busan"

The both of them is from Busan and.....that is all *sigh* now how can I solve this..Kim Namjoon think think think..I sat down on the table sighing..

"JiMin JungKook, JiMin JungKook, JiMin JungKook, I GET IT NOW!!"

I said as I stood up and went to the whiteboard..