~Episode 28-Guns~

(A/n: from now on I'm changing the style of how they talk...just saying)

~Y/n POV~

"You do know I have many other important things to do than just to be with you, right?"

Those are the words that left his lips that made me feeling guilty, upset and angry to myself, I had nothing to say to him it's true he has a life of his own, a busy one to be exact, he's part of the mafia after all

What was I thinking? that he could just excuse himself on an important business when I need him? I have no reason to be angry or be upset at him, and if there's someone to be angry, it's him, maybe he went all the way from his office to here just to check up on me, I maybe even interrupted an important business...

"I'm sorry"

I said as I looked down and fiddle around my fingers, attempting to make my nervousness away and to distract me to this situation...

"You should be"

He said getting up from his seat hands placed in his pockets, leaving me all alone on the hospital bed, with Miyeon entering the room minutes later, with her head down and hands behind her...

"Miss Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't take care of you, please forgive me for what I've done"

she said with her voice trembling, sounding like she's been crying and her head still hanging low

"You don't need to apologise, its all my fault I'm the one who should be apologising"

"But Miss-"

"As I said it's fine now please can you do me a favor and leave me alone for a while, I need some time to get rest"

I cut her of while sending her a reassuring smile, she nodded and went on her way back outside the room leaving me alone again...

As time passes boredom hit me and made me immediately searched for my phone in the nightstand near the bed and found it in the second drawer, I looked through the contacts and see that yoonji and yoongi are offline

I scrolled down to find someone to talk to at the moment and only saw one name that I can chat with, 'I guess I have no choice'

Y/n:
Jimin?

~Yoongi POV~

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I said looking at my sister and a tall man who is wearing a really fancy expensive clothes and is currently too close for his liking..

"Oh Yoongi you're here!"

Yoonji said as she went closer to me with somewhat kind of terrified and worried look on her face and cling onto my arm, meanwhile the man just stayed where he's at...

"Judging from those fancy clothes of yours and that pin attached to your collar I assume that you're a Mafia aren't you??"

I said calmly as if it was a normal thing to see and talk to a Mafia and Yoonji looked at me shocked to what I just said, while the Mafia just smirked that showed off his dimples and looked down at the floor...

"I'm Kim Namjoon-"

~Namjoon POV~

As soon as he heard my name slip out of my mouth he pulled out a gun and shoot me, aiming my head but i dodged it before it hit me..

"So this is how you welcome people, by shooting them??"

I said dusting my shoulders and checked my gun which is at my back pocket just incase

"Why are you here and what the fuck do you want"

He said still holding the gun and aiming at me with his eyes piercing right through my soul

"Look, I'm not here to cause trouble or do anything you wouldn't like I'm just here for one thing and one thing only and if you can help me with that, i would gladly leave this place and never bother you again"

After some thinking he finally put down his gun and placed it on the table that was near him and looked at me again..

"Say, What do you want...?"

"I just want to ask, if a guy named Park Jimin ordered from you??"

"Why do you ask?"

He asked looking at me suspiciously and looked at Yoonji and ordered her to leave the room that we are in...

"You do know we respect everyone's privacy and can't just give out this kind of information right?"

He said repeating to what his sister just said awhile ago...

"Don't you know who we are doing all of this for? It's for your little sister and her safety, because right now she might be in some danger and we don't even know.."

He looked at me and his eyes softened a little bit and looked away with his eyebrows furrowed and just said..

"Follow me"

He said and went to the back of the store which is the storage room of guns and went to a drawer and opened it pulling out a somewhat kind of folder with papers that looked like receipts and lists of people and other documents and important stuff, He opened the folder and gave me a paper that showed his name and his signature on top..

"So he did go here and order these huh?"

I look upon the list and saw guns like,  AC-15M, AK 47, M-15 A4 and a Sig Sauer: M400, where did he get the money to buy all of this and why does he need this kind of guns??

"Actually he was the one who fetched it and not the one who ordered it.."

"Then who did??"

"His Boss, Lee Areum"

~End of Episode 28~

Sorry for the late update, I just got kind of busy because school's starting again, haha but As always thank you for reading Episode 28 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 29, ✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘