~Episode 23-Date~

Y/n POV

As the day passed, the skies were covered by darkness and stars shining and shimmering in the sky, me and Hoseok were just walking around the street leaving his car at the mall..

It was a cozy night a little cold, just perfect for stargazing plus there's so many stars displayed, I just stared at it in awe

"You must like it so much, huh?"

I looked at him and nodded my head to him

"well you could say it that way, it's just that the stars look so pretty tonight.."

"but I have seen something more prettier than that"

"and what's that??"

"You"

'Ughhh he made me blush again, how can he just say that' I distract myself by looking around and saw a food stall in a corner..

"how about we eat first??"

I said and walked first into the stall before he saw my red face

-

As we went into the stall we ordered some meat and kimchi, and to go with it some soju..

I started to cook the meat and start to feel a little hot because of the hot steam coming out of the pan..

"you know I could do it for you"

He said as he went on and grabbed the tongs out of my hand, for a little while I could see that he was struggling with it as I saw him getting irritated, and start to tilt his head and hiss

I chuckled at his face and he looked at me with a serious gaze on, i stopped laughing and coughed but couldn't contain it and laughed at him some more

"ya! What are you laughing at?? This is so hard you know.."

"don't tell me this is your first time doing this?"

He looked down and I stopped laughing this time for real...

"wait for real?? You haven't done this before??"

He shook his head from left to right repeatedly.. I was about to ask him why when the meat we are cooking is going to be burnt

I immediately grabbed the meat with the tongs in his hands and placed it on the plate, I looked at him and he looks like he wants to munch down the plate

"you want to try??"

He nodded like a little kid and I placed some of the meat on his rice and dipped it into the sauces

As he ate it he immediately grabbed the nearest glass of water and chug it down..

"it's too hot.."

He said but continues to eat it..

"ya! Slow down before you choke on it.."

"but it's too delicious and tasty for me not to resist... more?"

He said and give his plate to me that is empty..

"already??"

-

~Jin POV~

As I left the building and went to Hoseok's house and fix some things when I saw a man standing in front of the house observing the house as he looked at the windows

'Why would someone go here, unless he's looking for someone, but who could it be' I moved to get a better view of him when the place I was in made a sound, which made him flinch and walked away..

I went in the house and go to Hoseok's office where his cctv's were placed at, I looked at all of them and caught him..

He was taking pictures at first, then I recognized him, he was the one who was taking pictures of y/n at the hospital..

I zoomed at his face and enhanced it, I printed it and kept it for the meantime to really know what's happening..I called Namjoon to come over and talk with him..

"Jin hyung?? Why did you call me here for?"

"I saw someone here earlier he was looking at the house and was taking pictures"

"well, do you know who is it??"

I handed him the printed picture, it's a little blurry but you can still see his features on it..

"isn't this the guy that you were looking at the hospital?? Why is he here??"

"I think he's looking for someone, specifically y/n, I'm worried about her, it seems like he's following her but why??"

"maybe he's just her stalker.."

"but why would she have a stalker??"

"besides being Hoseok's fiancée, i do kind of admit that she's breathtaking to look at.."

"did you already assign bodyguards for her??"

"yes actually, and as you said they'll start tomorrow.."

"do you have any news about Park Jimin??"

"well I searched the whole internet to find him, and found out he's friends with y/n in Acebook, and besides that he has no posts from the day he started, and the first thing that he did was send a friend request to y/n"

"What do you mean?"

"it's so suspicious that y/n is the only one on his friends list, maybe he did it on purpose to do that.."

"do you think their together on this?, this guy and Park Jimin??"

"they could be but we don't know.."

~??? POV~

A slap was heard across the room as he went down on the floor..

"Have you realized on what you've done?!"

She said as she grabbed his face and made him look at her..

"They could've found out!!"

She yelled more, that made the boy cry, his brother just looked at him with his tears eyes resisting not to cry at the state of his brother, he wants to help him get up, but he just stayed standing on the corner..

"I'm sorry mother, I didn't mean it, please forgive me"

~End of Episode 23~
Sorry if it's short and complicated and bullshit but As always thank you for reading Episode 23 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 24, ✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘