~Episode 11-7/7 house~

(Author's note:
Hi guyzz it's me again, All I need to tell you is that in this episode there's going to be a lot of POVs and remember I love y'all)

~Kris POV~

I was doing my paperwork's when my secretary, Mingyu, knocked in my office..

"sir somebody's here for you"

"let him in.."

As the visitor came in I was still busy with my paperwork when I asked him..

"so what did you like to te-"

As I looked up there I saw the one and only J-hope

"oh it's just you what do you want?"

i said in annoyance

"oh don't fucking lie Kris Wu, you know what I'm talking about..."

As he said that I just gave him a confused face on my face that made his face to only anger it more, As I saw him getting angrier he suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at me...

"JUST GIVE HER BACK TO ME!!!!"

I was too shocked at the moment so I stood up fast and put my hands up in defense..As he said that I suddenly thought for a second to process everything just happened 'what does he mean by her?' 'Who's her' 'maybe it is her' 'she's missing?'

"just tell me where she is so that there won't be a pool of blood here."

"i-i I really d-don't k-know w-w-What you're talking about please don't kill me..."

i pleaded him

"oh so you don't know then goodbye Kris Wu, say bye-bye"

~J-hope POV~

I was about to shoot him when...

"HOSEOK!! STOP!"

I turned around and saw Jin, with a worried expression on his face..

"Jin-hyung??"

i asked wondering why is he here

"w-we, we found her"

They found her? When I heard that I sprinted back with Jin-Hyung following me behind my back..

~Jin POV~

I was cooking my breakfast when my cellphone vibrated in my pocket, as soon as I looked up at the screen it had a message in it, it had my secretary's number and the Message says

:Sir we found her

Right after I saw that I immediately called him...

"hello Jeonghan what do you mean you found her?"

"sir she's in Seoul, in their house.."

As he said that Jin thought for a second 'hmm Seoul its been a long time since I went in their maybe let's pay it a visit'

"ok go to my house now and we'll pick up J-hope to tell him the news.."

"yes sir.."

he said as he hung up the phone, as I picked up my secretary we hurriedly went on his building but when we went there they said that J-hope didn't come to work so where in the world might he be? I decided to go to his house..when I was in the way to go to his house when I saw his limousine in front of the WU Enterprise? 'Why would he be there?'i thought, I parked beside it and asked my secretary to look after it after he said yes I get off the door and went to his car, I knocked on the mirror, when it was down I saw his driver without any sign of him in the car..

"ohh uh Mr. Kim, hello.."

The driver greeted as he bowed down his head lightly

"where's Hoseok?"

"oh Sir, he went in the building, he said he's going to have a talk with Mr. Kris Wu.."

"oh ok thank you for the information, and you can go now, Hoseok and I have somewhere to go"

I said as I make my way to the building, I know him he won't just have a 'normal talk' to someone he doesn't like, oh shoot..I run to the building and climb up the stairs when I had finally reached the last floor, I run past to all the people and went to his office as I saw him his going to shoot him...

"HOSEOK!! STOP!"

When he turned around and saw me, he immediately gave me a questioning look maybe confused with me here..

"Jin-hyung??"

he asked as he saw me, I was panting because of all the running so I just say it to him clearly...

"w-we, we found her"

i said as I hold on my knees, as soon as I said that he sprinted to the ground floor 'god, I just run awhile ago' I had no choice but to follow him as soon as we arrived he told his driver to go home and got into my car...

"so how did you found her.."

"Jeonghan can you please tell him the story...I'm too tired from all the running.."

I said as I gasp for air

"well we actually looked at the cctv cameras all over Gwang-"

"didn't we already checked all of them already?"

"yes but we didn't check one cctv.."

"where is that?"

he was about to say it when J-hope cut him off

"the way to 7/7 house"

~End of Episode 11~

As always thank you for reading Episode 11 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 12 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘