~Episode 21-Trust~

~Hoseok POV~

I was sleeping peacefully with y/n placed in my arms..when my phone binged that disturbed my sleep..I looked at it as I lowered the brightness, it had a message in it.. I opened it and saw a new number I clicked on it and..

+15653583663:
Hello sir, this is your new assistant, sorry for the disturbance but the company needs their CEO, right now..

I sighed and looked at y/n beside me, I can't just wake her up this early, and maybe she's still sore from last night and she looks calm in this state, I'll just make it up to her later

I thought as I smiled and kissed her forehead and get ready for work, after that I didn't bother to get breakfast since I was in a rush and went straight to the car..

-

As I went into the building people greeted me with their greetings since I kinda left a little longer than usual when I'm injured or ill

While other people just bowed since their already used to it, I entered my office and saw a young man beside my desk..

"umm who are you??"

He turned around and went in front of me and bowed 90 degrees down..

"Hello sir, I'm you're new assistant, Jeon Jungkook"

~Y/n POV~

I moved my self on the bed and patted the space beside me and felt no presence all I felt was pillows and blanket I opened my eyes and saw no one with me..

I dressed myself and went downstairs for breakfast and saw nothing placed on the sink, that means he didn't eat, I looked at the cupboards for anything that I can place his lunch at..

"Yah! What are you doing up there!?"

Surprised, I slipped myself and fell right in my butt,

"ouch.."

"What are you doing huh"

He said as he went straight up to my face, I grabbed the nearest pan at my side and  ready to smack him

"Fucking KIM SEOKJIN stop scaring me!"

I said as I dropped the pan and looked at him while hold my chest, catching my breath..

"why you!, you're the one who scared me?!"

"how did I scare you then?!"

"then why are you up there?!"

He said while pointing near the sink where I stand up to reach the cupboards..

"I was only there because I was searching for a lunchbox!!"