~Episode 29-Lee Areum~

~Namjoon POV~

"His Boss, Lee Areum"

Yoongi said it and pointed out a name in the paper that said the person's name and what time and date did the person ordered it, judging from the name of the person it might be a woman..

But Park Jimin has a Boss?? Why does he have a boss?? And ordering these kind of guns?? For what will he need these guns for??

"Do you know how she look like, or where she's from?"

"No, they ordered it over the phone and about where she lives well we don't get that kind of information since the mafia war"

He said as he lowered his voice and looked away from me obviously trying to avoid my gaze upon him, after all I am a part of the said mafia war..

"Thank you for the information, it really meant a lot"

I said and gave the clipboard back and flattened out my clothes ready to leave the room and walked towards the door-

"Just make sure she's safe or I'll fucking kill you with this gun and make sure you're dead"

He said stopping me from my tracks that made me turn to him holding a gun,

"I'll try my best.."

I said giving him a small smile and went out the room, as I went out I saw Jin at a chair nearby the exit with flushed cheeks and no sign of ice pack, and Yoonji at the counter trying to mind her business with an awkward expression on her face...

well who wouldn't feel that way when you're in that situation, I let out a small laugh at the sight of them being all awkward with each other, I gave Jin a small nod as soon as he looked at my direction, signaling him to stand up and go...

But of course he was being himself and trip while he was on his way out, while I waved at Yoonji goodbye,

-

"that wasn't your first, right?"

I asked Jin who was sitting in the passenger seat with the ice pack back on his face and looking at his reflection through the sun visor tapping his face repeatedly, and hissing every time it touched his face...

"What do you mean my first? my first what?"

"Oh stop acting all innocent, you know what I'm talking about "

I said looking at him while having an 'are you serious' face while he stopped tapping his face and think it over again and still looked confused on what I just said and looked at me squinting his eyes trying to grasp the idea but then averted his gaze in the sun visor again and shake his head...

"Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about, could you at least explain what you're talking about?"

I sighed at him and rolled my eyes at him, I can't believe that this guy is older than me...

"I mean.....is she y'know...your first kiss??"

As I said it he suddenly dropped the ice pack down the car floor with his eyes wide and his face tinted, which resulted to him looking like a tomato, which made me laugh...