~Episode 9-help~

~(Y/n) POV~

We were eating breakfast when...

~RING~

I looked at J-hope and he looked back at me...I bet that's not my phone cause my phone's upstairs..

"is that your phone?"

"oh yea sorry...I-I'll answer it.."

He get his phone and pressed the accept button while I continued eating not caring what he was saying, after a few minutes they were done talking on the phone..

"ahh ok ok I'll be there in a minute..."

"Y/n?"

"yes?"

i said while looking up to him

"I'll go now sorry if I couldn't join you for breakfast but I'll get a present for you later on.."

"a present? Just for not joining me for breakfast?"

i asked confused

"umm yea? What's the matter with that can't I bring my FIANCÉE a gift?"

"no it's fine I can eat on my own..you can go, you don't need to give me a present just by not joining me having breakfast...it's fine"

"like it or not I'll still give you a present bye now.."

he said as he kissed my forehead

"Whatever you say bye..."

After J-hope left me I started to clean the dishes...

'Hmm I wonder how my family's doing'

'Are they fine?'

'I MISS them'

'I want to see them agai-

*BANG*

I was interrupted by the loud sound that I guessed that came from the living room, I immediately checked if it was just an object when I checked the living room I saw nothing but just saw that the window was open, when I was trying to close it someone grab me from behind and covered my nose, I saw his face but it was blurry..

~??? POV~

I finally got her, MY LOVE, hahhahaha, no one can separate us now that I got her as I was gonna leave I made sure I left her so called "FIANCÉE" a message, as i was driving back to our home i stared at her 'God she's beautiful' I thought as I looked at her beauty 'why haven't I found her sooner?', as we arrived I carried her to our room and tied her to the bed and locked the door so that she won't escape even if she tried she won't leave me because she's all mine.

~(Y/n) POV~

I opened my eyes, I feel so dizzy, I tried to move but I couldn't even move a muscle my body hurts so much, I looked around and realize that I'm in a room tied up in a bed, I looked at the window and saw that it was dark, it was night time, I can't scream for help, I can't move to untie the rope in my wrists, I can't do nothing, as I was trying to move the door opened it reveals a young handsome man in my age with a tray in his hand then he speak..

"ohh you're awake...well that's weird, I just came here to give you, you're supper, boss said that you're asleep bu- nevermind I speak to much"

"Boss?? Who is this boss you're talking about??"

"I thought he was your fiancé, don't you know??"

"you mean J-hope??"

"no he's not J-hope, he's..."

"yah!! Yugyeom come over here!! You've got a lot of chores to do!!"

someone called this guy named yugyeom maybe?? from another room interrupted him on what he was saying..

"umm bye now, see you later!!"

he said as he placed the tray in the bed

'Are they dumb or something? How will I eat if my hands are tied?'

Suddenly Yugyeom came back panting..

"oh yea, you're tied how can you eat??"

"untie me then..."

"if I untie you,you'll escape and Boss is gonn-"

"yea I'm gonna kill you if you touch her or let her escape..."

"I'm gonna go now...bye (Y/n)"

he waved goodbye, again

'So he's the boss'

"why hello there, darling, did you have a good sleep?"

~J-hope POV~

As I went home I noticed that all the lights were turned off and one window was opened, I went inside and saw that there's no one in here, I went upstairs and look for her but she's nowhere to find, I stopped near the living room when I saw that there's a message written on it, it says

"If you haven't noticed I just took your loved one and soon she's gonna be mine"

-Anonymous

This angers me, I finally got a chance to be close with her, we were happy, and someone just interrupted the both of us?!!, I can't accept this, I need to find her, I WILL find her...because I LOVE her...

~End of Episode 9~

Sorry if it's messed up and As always thank you for reading Episode 9 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 10 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘