~Episode 6- Well~

~J-hope POV~

When I went home I could hear (Y/n) laughing it's amazing to hear her laugh but what confuses him the most is it's mixed with a boy's laughter too, but the boy's laughter sounds so familiar so he went there and saw one of his friends it's one and only,.......KIM SEOKJIN....I was about to walk in when I heard Jin cracked a joke again....

"(Y/n) do you know what is it called when a cow is singing?"

he said trying not to laugh at his own joke

"tell me what?hahahahhahahahaha"

"so-song"

He said as the both died in laughter...

"what are you laughing about?"

when they heard me they turn around and...

"oh you're home, well Jin just visited, he was looking for you but you're not here so he decided to wait for you...."

"you know you're lucky to have her....she has great taste in jokes..."

"how did you even get here? I thought you're in America..."

"What's wrong with me going back to being a Mafia?"

"wahh really? Yes now we can be partners again..."

"yes we can and I missed you, you've grown so old, you now have a fiancée.....I'm hurt.."

he said while looking like he's hurt

"Yah! I'm not that old..you are, you're going to be 28 yrs old next month..."

"shhh! The truth hurts ok, but I'm still worldwide handsome while you, you're a horse...."

"hahahahahahah a horse...."

she said while wiping her tears of laughter

"What? A horse?"

"we said nothing don't worry...."

(A/n's note)
FYI if you're wondering only
Jin & J-hope we're past partners when it comes to being a Mafia they are the best killers in the world but Jin had to go to America to deal with some business there and now Jin came back to be a Mafia again...

~(Y/n) POV~ [before J-hope went home]
When J-hope left home for work I decided to call my family...

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of the coverage area pls try your call later...