~Episode 8-I Love You~(18+)

"Leave me..."

he broke the hug and said

"No I wouldn't do what that bastard did to you.."

"Really?"

"Really..."

he went closer to my face he hesitated and asked

"Can I?"

I just nodded in return and he kissed me, as time pass by our kiss became heated and it turned to be a hot make out session, as soon I ran out of air to breath I instantly pulled out of our kiss and looked at him as he did the same, putting his forehead against mine and smiling at me...

"let's take this to our bedroom...shall we?"

he whispered into my ear seductively, kissing it after, and I just let him carry my body to the bedroom not parting from each other, he threw me to the bed and hovered above me attacking my neck...

"ahh Hoseok.."

i moaned as he spotted my sweet spot kissing and licking it all over again, his hand under my shirt and ,massaging my breasts and the other around my waist with his thumb caressing it...

As soon as his lips crashed against mine, I instantly traced my hand over his chest, stomach until it touched his hardened member, massaging it making him groan into the kiss and stop...

"You're making me impatient babygirl..."

And in one single motion he removed all of my clothes and he started to kiss my neck up to my stomach leaving purple marks all over it, the moment he reached my core he started to tease it by putting the tip of his finger and doing a circular motion within in making me whine...

"Hoseok please..stop teasing...and please plea-ahh!"

"please what babygirl? Tell me and I'll do it for you.."

He said inserting a finger making me arch my back

"Just f*ck me already!!"

As I said that he inserted one more finger and starts moving it back and forth, making an erotic noise...

"if that's what you like but don't complain if you can't walk tomorrow...ok"

As he continue to finger me, I felt my high coming closer and closer as every minute passed, as I felt it took over my body, he stopped what he was doing and licked his fingers...

"W-Why did y-you do that?"

I said trying to catch my breath but still irritated at him for leaving me like that...

"I don't want you to be pleasured with only my fingers but with my whole body"

He said as he slipped his pants and boxers, revealing his member, that has a pinkish tip and a nice vein trail popping out of it...

"like what you're seeing babygirl?"

"are you sure that could-"

"of course...just trust me"

Once he said that he thrusted in me, a tear fell because of the too much pleasure and pain mixed together, I can't feel my legs already...he let me adjust at his size

"ahh Hoseok more"

He did what I said and fasten his pace

"I love you y/n"

He said as he kissed me passionately

"I love you too Hoseok"

And at that we came at the same time and fell beside me, I can feel the liquid dripping down my thighs, then I remembered something...

"what if you get me pregnant?"

"then I'll love and take care of you both.."

he said as he hugged me to sleep

"J-hope,I love you..."

I woke up to the smell of breakfast as I tried to get up I put all my strength to walk as I walked to the kitchen I saw him preparing breakfast for the both of us I creeped up behind him and hugged him..

"Goodmorning Hoseok.."

"Goodmorning Sunshine.."

"Sunshine?"

"cause you're my sunshine"

While their having their happy moment someone's planning to break that happy moment from them

(??? POV)

"so they're together??"

"yes sir"

"how did this happen?"

"we didn't know sir.."

"so you're telling me that they're together and not us?"

"yes...sir"

"aren't you all doing your JOBSSS?!!"

"YOU'RE ALL USELESS!!!"

"sir.."

"DON'T GO NEAR ME, GO AWAYYY!!,"

"don't worry (Y/n) we'll be together.....someday..."

~End of Episode 8~

Sorry if it's messed up and As always thank you for reading Episode 8 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 9 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘