~Episode 2- Who are you?~

(Y/n) POV

As I was going to the kitchen to check if there's something to eat in there cause boi I'm hungry but as soon as I was making my way to the kitchen I heard someone talking in the living room 'huh sounds like they are having a meeting without me again' I thought they always have meetings without me they said I'm still young to understand or they would just do it secretly like I'm already 18 I'm already am adult this is my chance I eavesdrop them I don't understand what are they saying but as I get closer I heard

" it's no use he will haunt us down until he gets (Y/n)..."

'He?','Get me?' Who's he? There are plenty questions inside my head until I spoke up...

"Who will get me?"

i asked in confusion

As soon as they heard me they turned around with shocked face and they looked at each other until Yoonji unnie spoke up..

"it's nothing to worry about lil sis now let's go eat I'm hungry..."

she said while looking at the others with a 'come-on-I'm-trying-to-distract-her' look

"well you know I'm feeling kind of hungry too.."

he said while getting up

"well that's the reason I came down here so let's eat I'm hungryyyy~"

i said while rubbing my stomach

~After Eating time~

Now I'm done eating I'm now scrolling in the internet but one thing caught my eye the caption says 'Famous Mafia Gang "BTS" strikes again by killing and hacking people with their new gang leader who is known as 'J-hope' be careful cause you can be one of them' *sigh* people this days just don't have anything to do.....well it's 2019 what can I guess, while scrolling in the internet I didn't notice that someone is actually watching me from afar....

~??? POV~

While I was here having a task to spy on someone, someone who is really important to my friend and since he can't be the one who's doing this and that friend of mine is calling me rn....

"why are you calling me?"

"is she ok?"

"she's always fine ok and pls just have a camera here to watch her and not me I'm getting tired of doing this all she ever do at home is eat and sleep ok and if not watching tv ok...."

"I don't want a camera cause it'll be obvious-"

"don't you think having a person to spy on her is more obvious than a camera? Are you that dumb huh?"

"don't cut me off or I'll kill you and is she still single??"

 "WHY THE F*CK are you even asking? Of course not cause they know that her siblings are scary as fuck and sell guns for a living do you think they will even bother to talk to her, no, cause they know they will get killed and if you know that someone is seeing her they will get killed too..."

"You're smart too you know"

"I'm not like you dumbass"

"YOU-by the way what she's doing?"

"she-she's eating Hershey's while looking at her phone as usual look I'm tired of looking at her eating,sleeping and looking at her phone..."

"but you're still doing that....forever until I get her...byeeee!!"

"I really hate him..."

~A Few Days Later~

~Mom POV~

I was preparing breakfast for me and (Y/n) since she is still sleeping and since the twins and my husband is out me and (Y/n) are the only one here at home but I stopped what I was doing when I heard someone knock in the door... I open it up to only see J-hope and his bodyguards enter my house while blocking the door and as soon as he walked in I knew it.....He's mad and wants to get her, our lovely (Y/n)....

"Mr. Jung  p-p-please d-don't t-t-take h-er y-yet..."

"then when will I get my hands on her when she's dead??.."

"can't you just go"

and that snapped it, he slapped her and said

"WHERE IS SHEEEEE!???"

~(Y/N) POV~

I woke up quickly when I heard a slap coming from downstairs with the mixture of my moms cry, I went downstairs and saw a man who probably is the one that slapped my mom before he plants another slap in my mom I hurriedly went in front of him while slapping his hand away they were both shocked by the sight of me...

"No (Y/n) don't, you'll just be in trouble.."

she said while holding both of my shoulders to try to calm me down I turned to look at her and whispered...

"don't worry mom"

then I turn around at the boy who slapped my mom

"AND YOU WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH JUST GOING INTO SOMEONES HOUSE AND SLAPPING MY MOM JUST LIKE THAT DO YOU EVEN HAVE MANNERS?!"

"watch who you're talking to babygirl you might just regret it..."

he said while his gaze darkening

"Watch me I won't..."

I snapped back at him

"do you even know who I am?"

"no and why should I even care?"

"well you should cause we're going to marry..."

"Marry?! What do you mean marry? Mom what's he talking about?"

you turned around to see you're mom having an apologizing look on her face

"you're going to marry him, I'm sorry (Y/n) we can't do anything or else he'll kill all of us I'm really sorry pls forgive me (Y/n)..."

"is this why you have those meetings without me because of this...?"

"yes and I'm really sorry (Y/n), I can't do anything to protect you..."

she said as she looked down with guilt on her face

"it's fine mom, I know you did your best and it's not your fault..."

 i turned around him and looked at him and questioned him again

"I'm gonna ask you since you're going to take me and marry me Who are you??"

~End of Episode 2~

Sorry if it's messed up and As always thank you for reading Episode 2 pls vote and follow me thxx and stay tuned for Episode 3 ,✊hwaiting keep loving and supporting my story love y'all, I PURPLE YA'LL💜💜. If you can do me a favor please recommend my story to your friends, well if you like to at least. BYEBYE👋👋😘