~Episode 18- The New Assistant~

~Jin POV~

"Thank u, next"

I said frustratedly as they went on and I was looking for a new assistant for Jhope's company..and it is really stressful, it's really hard after the loss of Wonwoo, it did not only affect the staff but the company too, you can say that he's a really great assistant, he's the ideal person to help you with everything you need..

"Umm hello?"

I looked up and saw a really good looking guy with big doe eyes, his smile resembles a cute little bunny, he looks really young, but from all the cute stuff he's really buff with his muscles..

"ah yes go and sit down"

I said as I looked at him and motioned to sit down in front of me..

"hi I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm willing to be the next assistant of Jung Hoseok.."

He said as he straightened up his posture and looked at me seriously..

"oh ok...Jungkook? But do you really know what you're applying here for?? And who's you're replacing?"

I said as I looked at his profile and resume, he has some good qualities and the things needed I approve him on being the assistant because I think he got what it takes..

"yes I'm applying to be an assistant, helper, and a...friend, and I'm replacing Jeon Wonwoo, the greatest assistant everybody can ask for.."

He said with another smile on his face, he looks so serious on this maybe it's he's first new job??

"is this your first time getting a job?"

"well to be telling you honestly yes, it really is and it's really making me nervous.."

He said as he slightly chuckled and shifted in his place..

"well, we'll just have to call you if you have been approved by the CEO, till next time, Jungkook"

"thank you..?"

He said as if he was asking my name while asking for a handshake

"oh! It's Kim Seokjin.."

I said as I took his handshake and smiled back at him as he went out...

~Y/n POV~

I looked at him as he ate his breakfast in the tray, I still felt guilty, and mad at myself..if it weren't for that guy I wouldn't be feeling this way, I felt like I was cheating on him but not intentionally, if it was just easy to tell him, I would but why can't I??

I'm afraid that he wouldn't forgive me, I'm afraid that he would look at me differently, I'm afraid that he wouldn't love me anymore..

"Hey Y/n"

He said as he hold my hand and caressed it, I turned away as I shed my tears away, I don't want him to see me crying, I don't want him to worry, not about me at least, I have done enough..

Forced to marry a MAFIA BOSS (JUNG HOSEOK FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें