~Episode 15-Young Threats~

[A/n: do you guys want me to change the book cover?? Or not?]

~Jin POV~

"are you feeling better now sir?"

He said as he put a bandage on my left arm...

"yes, now take a break you look exhausted.."

"yes sir.."

He said as he bowed and exited the room, while I still think about what happened earlier, it was so unusual that a gang from Busan will attack someone who's in Gwangju plus they just killed one man and left the others untouched?

But what caught my attention is that they're all wearing a pin that says "VMK" is that the gang name of the-

*BANG*(A/N:not a gunshot, calm your tits down, it's just *looks* Namjoon)

"NAMJOON! WHAT THE HELL?! Are you okay?"

I said as I looked at him flat on the floor with his facing down the hard floor

"do I look like I'm ok? Oh yeah my hand healed..."

He said as he waved his right hand, well it's been such a long time he's wearing that cast since he's clumsy..you know Namjoon

"oh and hyung.. help.."

After he stood up, I told him on what had happened since he was gone for a while to go to Ilsan for his company there

"perhaps do you know a gang named VMK?"

"well to what I know they're young men who has the best guns after the incident...and also they're Mafias"

"they must be that powerful huh? And men so they're many?"

"well they're just as powerful as us, and they're just 3"

"three? How are they related then?"

"well they're brothers by their mom"

"What do you mean by their mom?"

"Well their mom is a gold digger her job is a gun seller also and killed their father when done doing business with them and get enough money to raise the kids..."

"who was their dads then? Are they also Mafias?"

"no they're just some richass dude...who owns many lands"

"do you know who are them? "

"I don't have that too much information, sorry"

"no it's just enough information to know them more... they sound so suspicious to me.."

~Y/n POV~

As I was just walking in the hallway looking around the hospital after I ate in the cafeteria, I didn't mind eating in Hoseok's room because it would be awkward after we had just been cut off by a doctor after....(a/n: from a make out just say it gadammit!)