~Episode 27-Busy Schedules~

~3rd Person POV~

"Are you out of your mind?! Why did you kiss somebody you don't know?!"

"Well if you're not so stupid enough and left me all alone, then maybe that wouldn't have happened!"

The two argued and raise their voice at each other after the "accident" between Jin and the girl that was in charge of the shop, an hour has passed but they still haven't got over it...

If you wanna know what is happening well, Namjoon find out a way to sort things out and said sorry to the girl who introduced herself as Yoonji, who is y/n's older sister after that he gave Jin an ice pocket for the bruise on his face..

"now look! My beautiful face is ruined!"

He said while taking out the ice pocket that was placed on his left side of face harshly, he flinched placing it back on his face..

"well whose fault is that??"

Namjoon sighed at the sight, he was confused on how it happened in just about 5 minutes while he was gone picking up a call from his assistant...

"just tell me when you're finally okay and join m-"

"No! I'm fine, I'm gonna join you"

He said as he take out the ice pocket out of his face and hurriedly stepped out of the car bumping his head on the process which resulted to him to trip and land on his face..

Meanwhile Namjoon just looked at him with a straight face, secretly facepalming blinking a few times before taking a deep breath and turning around to walk back to the gun shop leaving Jin groaning in pain

"My Face..."

As Namjoon entered the store again, He saw Yoonji on her usual spot, you can't really tell how she's feeling by her facial expression, is she flustered, angry, or just confused on what happened..

"umm hello?."

I said as I knocked on the door to get her attention and to stop her from spacing out, and her reaction was.....well let's just say she fell off of her chair that caused a bump on her head..

"Relationship goals??"

He said as he helped Yoonji stand up, as she straightened out her clothes and fix her hair, if you're asking on how's she feeling well, let's just say she wants to jump off of a cliff and land on some rocks..

"What do you want now??"

She said hiding her face as possible from Namjoon to save her from the embarrassment and tried to distract herself..

"is there someone named Park Jimin went here and order from you??"

"why do you wanna know huh?, and haven't you heard of privacy? As a Mafia yourself you should know that"

Yoonji snapped at him that made Namjoon annoyed that made him grabbed her forearm tightly and shook her slightly..

"I know you keep this kind of information for privacy but just by giving this information to me you can actually save a life.."