One

The Andrews family . One of the most well known families that lived in the small town called Riverdale. The family consisted of Fred Andrews a father to two children , who worked in construction. He was seperated from his wife Mary who now lived in Chicago . You also have the poster child Archie Andrews who was seen as golden in everybodies eyes normally. A good footballer , could play the guiter and could sing . His twin sister Luna Andrews never bothered to compete with Archie but she was a cheerleader at Riverdale high. And to complete the family Vegas the dog. One thing which made this family ever so slightly different was when Lunas dad got shot which put her and Archie both on edge. She could see Archie was beginning to drive himself mad as he sat guarding the door each night staying awake there was nothing she could do to reassure him and get him to sleep. But this night that he sat on guard was a little bit different. As Luna sat on top of her bed scrolling through instagram on her phone she knew Archie was sat guarding the door with his baseball bat in hand ready for any potential intruder. But she heard the door shut , confusion took over her as she crept downstairs and opened the front door to see Archie stepping down the porch. His head turned to face her when he heard the front door open.
"Archie where are you going ?" She whisper shouts walking closer to him.
"Nowhere just go back to bed " Luna laughed at his statement.
"Must be nowhere hence why your sneaking out at this time "
"Luna just go back inside please " he begged.
"Ha no chance " she says walking to his side. Archies eyes gave her a stern look.
"Please dont tell me its anything Hiram related" she says pointing at him.
"Your going to wake dad up come on " he says leading the way.  The two siblings ended up in the southside part of town which was known for gangs and drugs and to be a bit rundown . Northsiders and Southsiders seemed to be rivals , Luna never particully understood why . Just like she never understood why the northsiders looked down at the southsiders.
"Why are we here ?" She asked Archie .
"Just keep a look out " he told her she was confused but just agreed . Soon he had a red spray can in his hand shaking it .
"Archie what are you doing ?" She said watching as he spray painted a red circle on the garage door. She smacked her head with her hand.
"Youre literally asking for trouble you know that " as he finished up the circle a bell and laughter could be soon and Luna turnt to see three Serpents .
"For fuck sake " she muttered under her breath.
"Hey! What the hell are you doing ?" A tall actually very tall serpent said coming over to us with two smaller ones by hes side.
"Back off i'm not here for you " Archie says as they face each other.
"Oh yeah . Then whos is message for huh? " he looked at the red circle permantely marked on the garage. "Aw hell dont tell me its for the black hood" . He looked towards the other boys . "You believe this guy? And people say were the troublemakers "
Archie went to walk on and pull her with him . The serpent put his arm out to stop him , his dark chocolate eyes locked with hers before flicking back to the red head infront of him.
"Whoa . Southside Serpent country . You cant come here and tag our turf . So why dont you get your ass and your girl back to the northside before someone gets hurt ?" There faces were inches from each others.
"Get out of my way or someone will get hurt " Luna just shakes her head as well as rolling her eyes , what idiot threats three gang members.
"You just made a big mistake " he said before grinning as he flicked a switch blade.
"Archie " She said trying to pull him away.
"Who made a mistake ?" He said before pulling out something from his buttoned up letterman jacket , she couldnt see what it was till he had pointed it at the serpent . It was a gun , her mouth was wide open in shock. Why would he have a gun ? How would he even get a gun?
"Who made a mistake !" He shouted .
"What the hell man "
"What the fuck Archie ! Youve got a gun after what happened to dad . " her voice broke rembering the trail of blood all over her brother as they dragged him through the hospital. " you know what you might aswell be the black hood waving that thing around " she said before turning on her heels and walking away . What the hell had happened to her brother. As she got back to the house she went straight to her bedroom and shut the door locking it . She unlocked her phone and looked for a certain number. Someone who seemed to be able to get him to do at the click of her fingers.

To Veronica
I need your help. Im pretty sure Archies going off the rails.

She locked her phone before placing it on her bedside as she did she heard the front door open and shut and someone come up the stairs . She could tell he had hovered by the door debating about coming in even though he wouldnt have been able to . Luna just sat there replaying what just happened over and over again since she couldnt believe what had just happened or maybe she just didnt want to believe it.