Sixteen

I turnt over to see a sleeping Sweetpea next to me . I quietly wrapped myself in my robe before leaving and shutting the door behind me . Dad was about to leave for work .
"Morning Dad " i say going to the coffee machine pouring myself one.
"Morning Luna . Archies coming back tonight , will you be here when he gets back ?"
"Yeah i will be . Vegas boy come here " he came running up to me jumping up at me .
"Whose a good boy " i say grabbing his face.
"Im off to work so ill see you later"
"See you later Dad , have a good day " i say kissing his cheek .
"Come on boy " i say calling Vegas up the stairs and i opened my bedroom door letting him run and jump onto the bed and on to Sweetpea . He groaned and sat up .
"Dads just left he didnt have a clue you were here last night " i say looking at a tired Sweetpea who was currently stroking Vegas on the bed.
"If you want breakfast come downstairs " i say as i leave. I went to the kitchen and began making pancakes , i heard Sweetpea come down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Nice hair " i say looking at his messed up locks. He rolled his brown eyes at me .
"What you making ?" He asked looking over my shoulder
"Pancakes " i say dishing some up for him .
"There you go " he sat at the table in the kitchen and began tucking into them .
"These are good Luna "
"Thanks " i say dishing mine up and i join him at the table .
"Got any ideas of what you wanna do today ?" I ask him.
"We could go to the quarry with Fangs and Toni "
"Yeah alright "
"Ill text them in a bit "

Sweetpea went back to his so he could get ready so i got ready at home. I put on my bikini underneath my clothes, i grabbed my phone as i left the house .
Luna
What time you back tonight ?
Womb Sharer
Not till like 6 thirty
I locked my phone and walked to meet the trio of serpents , when i got to the Quary they were already there and in the water. Fangs noticed me first and waved for me to come over . I dropped my bag and phone on the floor and pulled my clothes off of me and left them there before climbing onto the small rock near the water and jumping into the water. I could feel Sweetpeas eyes wander down my body.
"Luna " Toni said hugging me
"Hey its my turn " Fangs said taking me of Toni and wrapping his arms around me.
"I believe youve got stuff to tell us " Toni grinned at us .
"What do you mean " i ask as her eyes flick towards me and Sweetpea .
"Topaz what you going on about " Sweetpea said
"Oh come on we arent that stupid . Weve noticed you two flirting " Toni said with a grin.
"And bro your neck is a dead giveaway " Fangs added in looking at the purple marks on his neck . I couldnt help but laugh.
"Awh looks like Luna is Peas underbelly " Toni said smiling .
"Shut up Topaz "
We all ended up chatting and splashing around . Fangs and Toni began to muck about in the water.
"So your underbelly huh " i grinned wrapping my arms around his neck .
"Maybe you will be Doll " he says before kissing me . I pulled away and then splashed water at him .
"Oh thats it !" He said grabbing me as i tried to get away . He pulled me on his shoulder.
"Pea put me down " i shouted . Obviously he didnt listen and threw me in the water . I came back up and ran my fingers through my wet hair .
"Oh i hate you "
"Oh please you couldnt hate me even if you tried " he smirked . I flipped him off before getting out of the water with Toni.
"Toni whats the time ? " i say wrapping a towel round me , i looked over to the boys still play fighting in the water.
"6:20 "
"Shit i gotta go" i say as i quickly put all my clothes over my bikini.
"Why?" Toni said sounding dissapointed .
"Ive got to be back for my brother "
"Ill drop you off "
"You sure ?
"Dont be silly girl "
"Thank you " i hopped onto Tonis back and she drove me to my house as quickly as she could .
"Thanks once again "
"No worries , text me "
"Will do " i waved goodbye and turnt to see Archie sitting on the doorstep .
"Hey Arch "
"Hey , who dropped you back ? Whys your hair wet ?" He asked me
"Christ whats this 21 questions . Toni dropped me back and we went to the quarry "
"Jugs serpent friend ?"
"Yes " i say opening the front door .
"Be careful "
"Of Toni , really " i laugh .
"How was your weekend break ?"
"Erm ok i guess "
"What happened ?"
"What , nothing happened "
"Archie i can tell something is up your my brother "
"Ill tell you but promise you wont tell dad "
"Promise "
Archie spilled all the details of what happened that weekend , i rested my head on his shoulder as he carried on telling me what happend . I couldnt believe what he was telling me .