Twenty Two

"Todays the day " i say running behind Kevin in the hallway and linking are arms together .
"Full dress rehersals than the performance tonight " Kevin says sounding stress
"Kev dont worry , youve worked so hard its going to be great "
"Not without my right hand woman " he says making me laugh .
"Come on lets go " i say walking towards the drama theatre however when we got round the corner we was met with Jugheads camera .
"Seriously i know your making a behind the scenes but "
"Exactly the director and his assistant have to be in the behind the scenes "  me and Kevin pass him into the theatre and we noticed a few people helping fixing up the stage decorations so it was ready for tonight. I noticed Fangs handling a few boxes .
"Want some help ?" I say taking a box so i could now see his face
"Thanks "
"Thanks for clearing these , they need to be cleared for rehersals " i say before taking the boxes back stage .  I came out and noticed Sweetpea standing by the stage i quickly walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders .
"What you doing here ?" I ask as his wraps his hands around my waist
" thought id come see you "
"More like you dont want to be in class am i right " Sweetpea just smirked at me i was about to reply but he had lifted me off of the stage making me squeal slightly .
"Give me a kiss "
"Ive got loads to do Pea "
"Yeah me " he joked making me roll my eyes at him before pressing my lips against his gently .
"Luna Andrews your needed for costumes " Jughead said with his camera
Me and Sweetpea pulled away . "Fuck off Jug " i laugh before moving the camera down .
"No but seriously Kevin wants you in the dressing room "
"Right im on it "
"Ill catch you later " i say as Sweetpea shoots me a wink . As i went into the dressing room Archie , Veronica , Betty and Chuck were currently in there .
"Has everyone got their costumes ready for tonight ?" I ask
"Yeah apart from Chuck " Betty said
"Okay ill help you find it " i say going to the closet looking through clothes . Eventually i found it and it was right at the bottom .
"Found it " i say holding his costume bag up "here you go "
"Thanks Luna " he says as im about to hand it over but i hesitate "erm Chuck i just want to say your right about the fact youve changed " he gives me a smile as i hand his costume over .
"Yeah Lunas right youve been an absolute gentleman "
"Thanks "
"Okay good luck for tonight everyone , especially you bro " i say to Archie before leaving the dressing room and going to Kevin . "Hows it going ?"
"I think i might be directing a trainwreck "
"Trust me Kev its going to fine . Ill see you in a couple of hours " i say before leaving the theatre .

Later that night me and Sweetpea were sat watching the musical , Dad was there but he was sat with Tom Keller the other side of us . I couldnt help but feel good about what Kevin had directed and how i had helped , Archie was excellent i couldnt help but feel proud about what he was doing .
"I know this isnt your scene but thanks for coming " i say quietly close to Sweetpeas ear .
"Well i had to see what my girlfriend was spending so much time on "
"Well ?"
"Well its pretty good and i dont like musicals "
"Apart from this one i hope " we went back to watching the musical and it got to the scene with Alice and Midge .
"You can come out now " i heard Alices scream and saw Midge stabbed with a message in her blood signed by BH. Everyone was screaming and rushing around , Sweetpea tried to hold me but i pushed him away . This couldnt be happening not again the black hood was back , that was the last thing i remember before it all went black .

I woke up in my bed at home .
"Your awake " Dad said as he came in and sat down on my bed .
"Dad please tell me this isnt real "
"Im sorry " he says immediately i know that what happened was true .
"No .. no " I felt my dads arms wrap around me
"Were gonna be fine darling , were gonna be fine " he says leaving a kiss on my head .
"Wheres Archie ?" I say panicking
"Im right here "
"Ill be downstairs if you need anything " Dad said leaving my room and Archie took his previous spot on my bed .
"I said id always protect you and Dad im not gonna stop now , not ever " he said as i laid my head on his shoulder . I grabbed my phone and text Sweetpea .
Luna
Please tell me your okay
Sweetpea
Dont worry im fine , you alright me and your Dad got you home
Luna
Im fine dont worry

After messaging Sweetpea i needed to message Fangs he may have only been screwing Midge but thats not the point he obviously liked her.

Luna
You okay ?
Fangs
Im okay i think but this thing between me and Midge cant get out
Luna
Your secrets are always safe with me Fangs

I locked my phone before leaning back on Archies shoulder .
"Arch i know we fight " i begin to say
"Look Luna what siblings dont fight "
"I know , im just trying to say Arch that i love you "
"I love you too Little sis "