Three

Lunas pov
He pulled up his bike on the southside of town , i quickly hopped off . He looked up at me. We was both quiet unsurs of what to say to each other.
"Uh thanks for that" i say looking away from his face.
"Didnt really have much choice " he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well you could have let me get arrested"
"For a fight you wasnt in "
"Thought you hated northsiders though"
"I do "
"Right ok . I suppose i better go , Archie will be worried and will have the bulldogs out searching for me "
"Try to avoid them .you dont wanna get fleas " he said.
"Thanks for the advice " i say before turning and walking away from him .
"Wait " he said making me turn round .
" I didnt get your name " he added.
"I dont think i got yours either " i say. His brown eyes looked at me waiting for me to speak once again. "Luna . Luna Andrews" i say as i watch him about to start his bike.
"Hold on what about your name ?"
"All in good time " he said before taking off into the dark . I slowly walked back to the northside. Kind of mesmorised by the tall dark haired and handsome serpent who would certainly have a bruise around his eye from my brother. I walked back into my house . Dad was now home .
"Hey dad . How was the debate thing ?"
"Ah well Alice certainly still has some strong opinions . "
"Certainly one way of putting it . Have you eaten ?" I ask him.
"Yes i have dont worry about your old man "
"Theres still some pudding in the fridge if you want it . Is Arch here ?"
"Him and Veronica are upstairs " i nodded before leaving the kitchen and going upstairs. I walked straight into his room without knocking . Veronica was sat cleaning him up. As i walked in both of them looked up at me.
"Where did you go after the cops started to turn up?" He said quietly
"Well my brother and his idiot of a friend all drove off without me "
"Sorry about that we had to get dilton to the hospital "
"Veronica set rules about no weapons and he brings a knife . Why have you still got that gun?"
"Luna i swear to you i didnt know Dilton was going to bring that. "
"I said to him i dumped it in sweetwater river but i kept it a bit longer just in case " Veronica interupted.
"Well go dump it in Sweetwater river then " i say slamming the door behind me . Archie and Veronica looked at each other in shock.
"Ronnie . She didnt mean to speak to you like that she " he stuttered.
"Its fine Archiekins . So where did she actually go after the cops showed up ?"
"Probably pops or something " he shrugged his shoulders . There lips met each others as she climbed ontop of him .  I went back downstairs to sit with Dad.
"Caught up with all your schoolwork " he said.
"Yeah its all done . Dad what do you think about the southside?"
"Well its a bit run down but i think its just got a bad reputation . I mean me and Fp have been friends since school hes a good man . I do worry about Jughead because that school hes at seems pretty rough . Have you spoken to him recently?"
"I texted him the other day to see how hes settling in . He seems okay . Pherhaps i should invite round soon for some pizza or something "
"That sounds like a good idea . Archie hasnt seen much of him lately"
"He hasnt seen much of anyone since Veronica and Hiram have been on the scene" i say. Dad just looked at me , he knew i was right . Ever since Veronica had been with Archie thats all he seemed to focus on and her father . This was another thing me and Archie disagreed on Hiram Lodge . All i saw in Hiram Lodge was a crooky buisness man who doesnt care who he hurts to get what he wants . Complete opposite of how Archie saw him.